✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Ghost Stories, release date: 19 May 2014

oldmuckers

I get that you're impatient to hear the album, but a leak 3 weeks before the official release would be absolutely awful for the band. We all know here that us big fans are going to buy the album anyway, but what about the hundreds of thousands who aren't big fans and who don't necessarily purchase music? Those are the ones who potentially make up the millions of sales when the album doesn't leak (or leaks like a day before the release) and if they see a leak now, they'll never actually buy it. So I really don't get why actual fans would support leaks.

My response here

My view is that ppl have already made up their mind whether they are gonna pirate the album regardless of a leak or not. A leak therefore would be a treat to those who would like to hear it early but are gonna buy it anyways. I fit into the latter group. I've done the same for viva when it leaked. And I've bought all their LPs.

And it's not so much that we want it to leak but that it's an inevitability in today's world. I liken it to hoping for an earlier spring after a long winter.

Neither have I :whistle: I'm gonna go all old school on this, move my ass into town and buy it from a store.

That's the way I prefer it too and this time I also have to because I am on vacation on a German island...guess I need to drive to another city on mainland but that will be definitely worth it. :wink3: :dance: :nod: :dazzled:

That's the way I prefer it too and this time I also have too because I am on vacation on a German island...guess I need to drive to another city on mainland but that will be definitely worth it. :wink3: :dance: :nod: :dazzled:

So you have the Chance to already buy it on May 16th...

Wait why are we anticipating a leak?

It apparently leaked last night. The problem is the site its on is an invitation only site so nobody has been able to check. Were basically waiting for someone who has access to the site to download it and put it up somewhere else

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It apparently leaked last night. The problem is the site its on is an invitation only site so nobody has been able to check. Were basically waiting for someone who has access to the site to download it and put it up somewhere else

I don't believe that, but who can say? Life is for living, we will see!

Wow thats more information there than what was told before, looks like it will leak beforehand, would that tick the band off ???

It didn't leaked, it's on a streaming site for press people, so I don't think a journalist or someone else with press credentials will jeopardy his career by leaking the album...

It didn't leaked, it's on a streaming site for press people, so I don't think a journalist or someone else with press credentials will jeopardy his career by leaking the album...

Thats not the site im talking about. Im aware journalists can listen to it on cright but this is a file sharing site. So far 2 people have aaid its real but who knows, we will find out today sometime im sure