✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Ghost Stories, release date: 19 May 2014

oldmuckers

Thats not the site im talking about. Im aware journalists can listen to it on cright but this is a file sharing site. So far 2 people have aaid its real but who knows, we will find out today sometime im sure

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How do you know this?

I know the site it leaked on. Im not going to say what it is though. Last night when the news came out two other people on this forum said they saw others online confirming it. I dont know where they saw it written but the people on here are trustworthy so i believe them

It's surprising nothing's shown up yet. Either it didn't actually leak, or the users of that site are VERY good at keeping things to themselves.

That site is notorious for keeping leaks to themselves. They typically only share amongst other site users.

Even if this is real...considering Another's Arms was actually released on Indonesian iTunes and nobody posted the song online, we might not get to this leak at all.

EDIT: not that I encourage downloading leaks ;) I'm sure the majority of us are (or have already) going to buy the album, maybe even more than once.

I know the site it leaked on. Im not going to say what it is though. Last night when the news came out two other people on this forum said they saw others online confirming it. I dont know where they saw it written but the people on here are trustworthy so i believe them

Why can't you say what site it is? :D #yeahimtotallypatient :lol:

can somone of you try to get an invitation? If someone's is good at ripping files and has a good download/upload speed, you can take a test where you show your skills and if they want you they send you an invitation

Id love to, but first you need an invitation then you have to do an interview. They really try to keep things exclusive

can somone of you try to get an invitation? If someone's is good at ripping files and has a good download/upload speed, you can take a test where you show your skills and if they want you they send you an invitation

That's the thing. It isn't as simple as getting an invite and having access. They have an interview process. If someone starts asking for an invite now, we're gonna have to wait days, if not longer, for a response. These guys are pree srs bsns and exclusive. I havent heard of the site before last night when I got a PM, but if others are interested, the vibe it gives off is along the same line as luelinks. Google and read a bit on whats been said about luelinks and thats about what we're facing. To be clear, the site we're talking about isn't luelinks.