✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Ghost Stories, release date: 19 May 2014

oldmuckers

Well I just listened to the full album I purchased off iTunes and these songs are good but not straight away ear grabbers definitely growers though, so for fans this album WILL be loved but for outsiders it will need lots of air play to win anybody because the album is not overall catchy but more so flowy and mood delving great for the melancholy but I did like the work it is unique and not horrible not a fail..So good job Coldplay your fans whom dont like it eventually will I think.. I think I feel even more lonely sad and missing someone whom does not even exist in my life as yet after listening to this lol..

Does anybody know the exact release time for Ghost Stories in the US? Is it just 12:01 am eastern on the 19th?

If we're talking about the iTunes release, my experiences with album preorders is that iTunes lets you download them at around 11PM the night before the official release.

You know what's surprising about this album and this era? Almost EVERY rumor we heard turned out to be true. Even the most unbelievable stuff.

1. Someone hears Chris Martin TELL THE NAME of the album TO HIS SON ON THE PLANE. - seemed like a stupid rumor - nope, all true!

2. Someone met Chris Martin in the gym and he told that someone that there were only small shows, no big live tour this time - I mean it's Coldplay, how can that be true, right? Wrong! All true.

You know what's surprising about this album and this era? Almost EVERY rumor we heard turned out to be true. Even the most unbelievable stuff.

1. Someone hears Chris Martin TELL THE NAME of the album TO HIS SON ON THE PLANE. - seemed like a stupid rumor - nope, all true!

2. Someone met Chris Martin in the gym and he told that someone that there were only small shows, no big live tour this time - I mean it's Coldplay, how can that be true, right? Wrong! All true.

This. It's unbelievable.

Remember the French fans who supposedly met Chris outside the Bakery and he told them the new single Magic was coming out on Monday March 3? That was true as well.

Any other rumours that have been said that could happen yet?

Wasn't Chris seen coming out of a studio or something right before U2? Although that could be more a U2 thing than a Coldplay thing

Guest kmm1482

e9a9eje6.jpg

iTunes has already changed their Ghost Stories banner

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk