✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Ghost Stories, release date: 19 May 2014

oldmuckers

The only things I am now waiting for are:

1. Target Bonus Songs Leak to complete my Ghost Stories Playlist :thumbsup:

2. Ghost Stories: Live special airing on TV

3. Ripping the Live special to mp3 for a "Ghost Stories: Live" on my Music Player :D

Said perfectly my friend. My words exactly

Are there any chances the stream is cut into the different songs and uploaded here somewhere (no worries, I'll buy the album anyway!).

No, not here somewhere. But it is out there in the interwebz. Just search a torrent and sort by date

Does anyone know if the visuals will become available some time somewhere? Will that be available on the physical CD / Target version???

Here's a rip from r/coldplay

http://a1.phobos.apple.com/us/r1000/000/Features/musictrailer/B93165DC-350D-4185-B257-78758D5C98E2_Coldplay_GhostStories.mp4

I don't know if that's what you mean, but I don't think it will be available in a physical format or for sale.

has anyone noticed the live stream is 40 minutes but the album on itunes is 42? that means something is missing. Any ideas?

It's O. They seemed to have cut some silent time between O and Fly On.

It's O. They seemed to have cut some silent time between O and Fly On.

are we sure thats silent time? I know its supposed to be a hidden track but 2 minutes of silence seem a bit long.

Just got my email from Target that my Ghost Stories cd was shipped weeeeeeeeeee!!

Prep inbox for "Gimmie the 3 track plz"

are we sure thats silent time? I know its supposed to be a hidden track but 2 minutes of silence seem a bit long.

I think its the working theory for now. I personally think jamming 3 songs into the space is unlikely.

Here's a rip from r/coldplay

http://a1.phobos.apple.com/us/r1000/000/Features/musictrailer/B93165DC-350D-4185-B257-78758D5C98E2_Coldplay_GhostStories.mp4

I don't know if that's what you mean, but I don't think it will be available in a physical format or for sale.

Thank you for this!!! My girlfriend doesn't have the right version of itunes to make it work so it's nice to have this. Thanks!

.........that's too bad. Hopefully it will be. Like the Bon Iver, Bon Iver deluxe edition which has visuals to go with every song.

Hey guys, is just my impression or the length of "O" (including the ghost track) that we heard on itunes video first play is less than the length written on itunes?

we heard "O"+ghost track=5:23

On itunes album page is 7:46

Where is our 2:23?!?!?!

Is that confirmed? Where did you see that? (Because I really hope that's true!!)

I don't think there's anything confirmed. Just thinking out loud. Sorry if i gave the wrong idea.

Hey guys, is just my impression or the length of "O" (including the ghost track) that we heard on itunes video first play is less than the length written on itunes?

we heard "O"+ghost track=5:23

On itunes album page is 7:46

Where is our 2:23?!?!?!

Apparently 2 minutes of silence.

The missing 2:23 minutes in O is actually just silence between the actual song and the ghost track. The leaks (and the video) just did a favor of shortening that to only 5:24 minutes

I don't think there's anything confirmed. Just thinking out loud. Sorry if i gave the wrong idea.

Oh no sorry your alright I just re read your post. I thought you first said "There Is a GS DVD coming" not "IF There is"

But I'm really hoping (and reckon there will be), I think there was too much effort out into the live filming just for a TV special IMO