✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Ghost Stories, release date: 19 May 2014

oldmuckers

Hopefully those pins will make their way onto ebay without having to buy another cd!

They're on the official merchandise site :) £2.50 +£3 shipping for the UK. I ordered them about 2 weeks ago, still haven't arrived :/

Grabbed a little something from a local record store on my way home from work :) I hope that many of you have had the opportunity to purchase the album today.

hugezy9y.jpg

Holy crab. That is awesome. Just wow.

I love how beautiful it looks:

8y7adama.jpg

Sent via Tapatalk

Grabbed a little something from a local record store on my way home from work :) I hope that many of you have had the opportunity to purchase the album today.

hugezy9y.jpg

That looks amazing! The only thing in the world that could make it look even better is a Safety EP in the top left corner :D

Hello Guys!

I’m sorry for bothering you, but I’m participating on a contest to win a vinyl of Ghost Stories and I’m currently losing :( If you could like my comment (it’s the second one), I would be very grateful! Thank you so much :)

Guest howyousawtheworld

hugezy9y.jpg

I went in yesterday to an independent record store nearby and wollah - there it was! Picked up Suede's Coming Up for £2 as well.

Hello Guys!

I’m sorry for bothering you, but I’m participating on a contest to win a vinyl of Ghost Stories and I’m currently losing :( If you could like my comment (it’s the second one), I would be very grateful! Thank you so much :)

Good luck Joana!

hugezy9y.jpg

where did you manage to get an atlas cd? and what is that in between the two talks? to the left and up from the all purple hardest part

That looks amazing! The only thing in the world that could make it look even better is a Safety EP in the top left corner :D

Thank you. I would love to have Safety there, I mean who wouldn't? I think it's the best EP they've ever made.

I'm missing a few releases like X&Y (Australian Tour Edition), Brothers and Sisters (US Release), Yellow (Brazil Release) etc. The only problem is that I don't have enough space for the cds I already own :D

where did you manage to get an atlas cd? and what is that in between the two talks? to the left and up from the all purple hardest part

Bought Atlas on eBay last year, soon after the song was released. I don't know how many cds were made, or if they've gotten cheaper. Mine cost a lot because it was one of the first ones sold there and therefore the auction had many bidders.

You mean the almost black cd between the two white ones? It's the interview cd for X&Y.

Well I just listened to the full album I purchased off iTunes and these songs are good but not straight away ear grabbers definitely growers though, so for fans this album WILL be loved but for outsiders it will need lots of air play to win anybody because the album is not overall catchy but more so flowy and mood delving great for the melancholy but I did like the work it is unique and not horrible not a fail..So good job Coldplay your fans whom dont like it eventually will I think.. I think I feel even more lonely sad and missing someone whom does not even exist in my life as yet after listening to this lol..

Does anybody know the exact release time for Ghost Stories in the US? Is it just 12:01 am eastern on the 19th?

If we're talking about the iTunes release, my experiences with album preorders is that iTunes lets you download them at around 11PM the night before the official release.