✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Ghost Stories, release date: 19 May 2014

oldmuckers

The leak is imminent. The thread must be reopened quickly!

Inviato dal mio HUAWEI Y300-0100 utilizzando Tapatalk

lol we've called the leak "imminent" for the past 30 hours and yet it still hasn't happened

wow the more I listen to the things /song we have this album is superb .. I think its raw emotion at its best .. What an expression of love from him to her and to himself .. As he ends always in my head and says " this I guess is to tell your choosen out from the rest " BAWWWWW Wanna bawl my eyes out LOL I hope this album gets taken seriously for what its worth from the critics

The only things I am now waiting for are:

1. Target Bonus Songs Leak to complete my Ghost Stories Playlist :thumbsup:

2. Ghost Stories: Live special airing on TV

3. Ripping the Live special to mp3 for a "Ghost Stories: Live" on my Music Player :D

I got a friend from the States who´s gonna send me the Target CD, so I am so happy about that! I´ll buy the vinyl here and have pre-ordered the album on iTunes. Now I just miss concert tickets and merch and then my duty as a Coldplay fan is done! LOL

I got a friend from the States who´s gonna send me the Target CD, so I am so happy about that! I´ll buy the vinyl here and have pre-ordered the album on iTunes. Now I just miss concert tickets and merch and then my duty as a Coldplay fan is done! LOL

It's so strange knowing I'm not going to see a live show this time. I've never Missed a tour.