✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Another's Arms + A Sky Full of Stars = next singles??

sodovan38

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest kmm1482

Odd that they would release a new single two weeks before album release

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i think they did it with paradise too, during the last era :)

Paradise released about a month and two weeks before the album dropped. September 12, I believe.

As for A Sky Full of Stars, I'm not seeing why it's weird to release it so close to the album. Viva La Vida released about three weeks before VLVODAAHF dropped.

Paradise released about a month and two weeks before the album dropped. September 12, I believe.

As for A Sky Full of Stars, I'm not seeing why it's weird to release it so close to the album. Viva La Vida released about three weeks before VLVODAAHF dropped.

I agree. Also, a release of a second single off the album can boost sales.

^ good lookin' sig you got there....

Anyways, I think the weird part is releasing a majority of the songs before the album is even out, a la, Mylo Xyloto.

9 tracks on the album (not including 3 bonus). Midnight, Magic, Always in My Head and Another's Arms heard and potentially A Sky Full of Stars now. 5/9 tracks heard before the album drops. I don't mind myself, but its a weird tactic.

The sigs are also ever so slightly different in size as well, but it's funny how we had the same basic idea

You're right :laugh1: I also noticed that the colors for the new era is amazing. Blue and silver are my favorite colors. I see you've used that in your sig in writing "GS".

A sky full of stars would also make an interesting video. Wonder how they will approach the video, in the galaxy perhaps? Anyhow should be just as good as the Magic video.

I'm hoping it won't be too literal and that it will be full of energy :D

• 2 weeks later...
^ good lookin' sig you got there....

Anyways, I think the weird part is releasing a majority of the songs before the album is even out, a la, Mylo Xyloto.

9 tracks on the album (not including 3 bonus). Midnight, Magic, Always in My Head and Another's Arms heard and potentially A Sky Full of Stars now. 5/9 tracks heard before the album drops. I don't mind myself, but its a weird tactic.

Weird tactic sure, but I think the general public really doesn't seek things out past Midnight/Magic. Same goes for MX...I feel like most of my friends ONLY knew ETIAW and Paradise until way way later.