✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

What can we do to save the forum?

Blakexy1125

I think we all need a meeting place if this place does close down, we need to migrate somewhere else. But as tash said even if what like 25 people are willing to pay like 5 dollars a month I think that would be good to keep the place going... Then on top of that the adsense which would give small profit for the new owner.

If you havent already make sure adblock is off for this site!

• Replies 459
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wanted to volunteer in backing up the multimedia section.

I must say I downloaded lots of content there're on that section and other websites like coldplaybootlegs for ie and currently around 1+TB of Coldplay live.

For the concerts I could not download (because of megaupload disband or file not found errors or no new links) I submitted a comment "Plz Re-up, thanks", so if any of you have it we can save most of the content from multimedia section.

If you are interested on all this I can analyze all the content and write down what I have exactly. The thing is that Coldplaying is not only multimedia section but also all the other awesome threads all around the forum which I'm worried about. I would love to volunteer backing up stuff with every bit of my drives to save and put back on later.

I would volunteer but right now is like the worst time i don't even have time to properly go through the new threads :bomb:

But yeah I can totally help to save a little of the immense "archive" that we have here :nod:

This. Absolutely worst time of the year for me! *being frustrated* : (

Ok, so to sum up, we need someone who

a) is rich enough to buy the site and also pay the maintaining costs and

b) has nothing to do in life but work for this site 24/7 without getting any money out of it, preferable with some assistants working for the same conditions.

I have a very slight suspicion that we may not find that someone. *sigh* : (

I played Mega Millions today and the first thing I would do with the money is buy this place, and the quit my job

yay! a volunteer! :awesome:

One more week...

for what? (sorry if it was said somewhere before..i haven't been really active for a while)

If I was rich I'd buy this site just to fuck with people. I'd unban everyone banned and ban all the regular members.

:lol: lol