✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

What can we do to save the forum?

Blakexy1125

• Replies 459
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sure it's been mentioned before, and sorry if it has. But advertisements?

I know, they are annoying. I'm not sure what the site owner's views on running advertisements are... Some people are completely against it, some not. But if it meant keeping the site going it's a good idea. I'm sure we would all endure the advertisements if it meant Coldplaying was still around.

I'm not even sure - the site might already have ads - I wouldn't know because I'm running Adblock. And that is the next thing I was going to mention. Yes, a lot of people use adblock, but people would be willing to disable it for Coldplaying. What you could do (and a lot of sites do this) is put a banner at the top of the page for people using adblock, and the banner could say something along the lines of the site needing your support to run, please disable adblock etc. I know for one I would certainly disable ad-block for this site...

As I said, sorry if it's already been addressed/turned down. I didn't really have time to read everything.

:)

Guest LiquidSky

I was saying there's 4 days left, so it might be good to save whatever it is that anyone wants to save and exchange info with whoever they want to keep in touch with.

Also, the site might be able to still stay open 2 weeks after the end of the auction

oh ok. I will be sad if it does indeed close down.

For sure. I mean, I don't post much to begin with and I don't have a connection with any users like I see some others do on here. But this place is amazing in its ability to draw a lot of information, news and multimedia in one place.

I assume if the forum goes down, the main news page goes with it correct? And possibly the twitter account?

Guest LiquidSky
For sure. I mean, I don't post much to begin with and I don't have a connection with any users like I see some others do on here. But this place is amazing in its ability to draw a lot of information, news and multimedia in one place.

I assume if the forum goes down, the main news page goes with it correct? And possibly the twitter account?

I'm not sure. That's up to Ian. I do know they are selling those accounts along with the site.