✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Oceans

Tash

And someone tweeted that they were in Irvine - that's where I work! And about 10 minutes from my house…. It was at Irvine High School - next to the park where my daughter used to have soccer practice… So close and yet so far...

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Didn't Fall Out Boy do the album track official videos before Beyonce? They labelled their vids for the latest album (1/11 etc..) and have released 9 videos so far. I was surprised it hadn't happened sooner though for any band (that I know of anyway) but to be fair, does require a massive effort on the band's behalf. I would be so elated if Coldplay did a vid for every track on Ghost Stories, especially if its very fitting for the theme like Midnight was :)

And someone tweeted that they were in Irvine - that's where I work! And about 10 minutes from my house…. It was at Irvine High School - next to the park where my daughter used to have soccer practice… So close and yet so far...

Damn I live 10 minutes away from there!!! It feels so weird that my idols are just a few minutes away from my home. It felt like that when I went to their performance at KROQ Weenie Roast because it's hard to see your heroes being so close to you, especially in Irvine because it's not a very big city. I'd think they'd be in LA, not here!

Oh Lord, that ... very low cut ... white t-shirt..... I had to laugh because we can't really even see anything! But all he has to do is stand there, in the dark, his back facing us (I know, that's a good thing in and of itself) and just appear wet, and fangirls all over the place fall out of their chairs.

Probably cos of those pics floating around for a video shoot and then that little clip. Like with 'Midnight', we got a few teasers with those gifs, then the track. Maybe that's what they're doing again?

Valid argument

:P

It'd be awesome if I were right, that'd mean another new track for us to enjoy! At this rate we'll have heard the whole album before it even comes out :D haha

But doesn't that sort of ruin the surprise when we get the album? Like when we had pretty much heard half of MX because of festival and stuff? That sort of annoyed me in a way

Didn't Fall Out Boy do the album track official videos before Beyonce? They labelled their vids for the latest album (1/11 etc..) and have released 9 videos so far. I was surprised it hadn't happened sooner though for any band (that I know of anyway) but to be fair, does require a massive effort on the band's behalf. I would be so elated if Coldplay did a vid for every track on Ghost Stories, especially if its very fitting for the theme like Midnight was :)

REM did the same with Collapse Into Now 3 years ago (even though some videos weren't really "official")

19 March 2014 / submitted by Aashray, United States of America

Q. Dear All-Knowing Oracle,

I was wondering if the picture taken of Chris and the band at a pool was actually taken at the Irvine High School pool. I have heard that it was, and just wanted to confirm because I live nearby and it's exciting to know that your idols were this close to you.

Thanks,

Aashray.

THE ORACLE REPLIES >

It was next door at Woollett Aquatics Center in Irvine, California.

*It was just Chris - the band aren't featured.