✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

True Love

Tash

• Replies 445
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats pretty cool, some people are so brave, I have family in South Africa but im too scared to go there its too rough and unsafe for my liking.. But it's awesome that you got to see them in Soccer City. So how old are you if you dont mind me asking ?

By far my favourite off GS. I did a ruched cover it a while back but decided to redo it, check out my cover below if you've got the time!

Cheers :-)

[video=youtube;CbQShpcp1OE]

Worth a listen..

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This is one of the most beautiful songs they've ever created. I've been listening to it everyday and it just takes your breath away every single time. And Jonny's work on it deserves a thread of its own!!

^ it is a stunning track. initially i didn't like the melody of 'if you don't then lie to me' part, because i thought it wasn't fitting to the theme, the pain it actually shows. but with jonny's riff, the whole song is put in another dimension. it really is wailing. and the lyrics are good too.

• 2 months later...

Heard True Love on the radio for the 1st time by mistake, went to turn my ipod function on via my stereo and clicked DAB instead and Absolute Radio started playing it, sounds very epic to say the least on radio <3