✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

True Love

Tash

• Replies 445
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Interesting sounding song... I hope I like the studio version better. Does have that One Republic Apologize vibe. I was excited when people were calling it trippy, but I don't get that at all, more like an offbeat pop opera or something..

:

Quote:

*NO LINKS OR PM REQUESTS*

:

Quote:

New members are more than welcome to join in and discuss the rumours and chat about the leak at any time however, do not ask for a PM, and current members do not offer PMs.

So the issue isn't with asking for a leak. It's with spamming the threads with requests?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leaks of True Love live snippet and Another's Arms are hard to find as they are removed quickly, so there's always going to be a lot of people asking anyway, as long as its not constant which is when common sense can be used instead to PM someone who requested before and as long as there are no links posted on Coldplaying because of copyright and in this case, Chris has requested fans not to record it otherwise True Love would be on the multimedia forum. If others want to message between themselves away from the public / member's board, its up to them.

Leaks of True Love live snippet and Another's Arms are hard to find as they are removed quickly, so there's always going to be a lot of people asking anyway, as long as its not constant which is when common sense can be used instead to PM someone who requested before and as long as there are no links posted on Coldplaying because of copyright and in this case, Chris has requested fans not to record it otherwise True Love would be on the multimedia forum. If others want to message between themselves away from the public / member's board, its up to them.

Cant believe is 8 days left! Cant wait!!!

Oh hi Sparky! :D

That's what I've been doing lol I usually only sing when I'm driving, so I just turn up the song so loud that I can't hear myself :P

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lol, interesting~ you are in Missouri? I was once in Kansas City MO, where we listened to Co.'s album during an evening drive around X'mas ~ quite a "beautiful" experience. Nice places...

Truly truly truly don't like this song at all.....oh man......massively disappointed. Critics are going to tear this track apart.

Probably yes.. I dunno.. I find Ink really great, but this one is just so bubblegummy.. or something.. too poppy I guess .:inquisitive:.

I like Ink too, that one is poppy but doesn't feel like it is trying very hard. It is fun. True Love is not fun, nor is it really that sad. Reading the lyrics I thought Chris would be whispering them hauntingly but instead he is "ayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyying" them to a bass drum and dull strings.