✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

True Love

Tash

• Replies 445
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rolling Stone about True Love:

"True Love" was a song of bright musical colors anchored to a heartbreak beat and a slicing solo from guitarist Jonny Buckland.

Live version could be different than the album version of course.

Rolling Stone about True Love:

"True Love" was a song of bright musical colors anchored to a heartbreak beat and a slicing solo from guitarist Jonny Buckland.

Live version could be different than the album version of course.

I like this bit

• 3 weeks later...
This song is not getting any attention! I bet it will be the best song on the album once its out :wink3: Jonny solo and dark love song? Can't go wrong :)

When I read "dark song", I always think about Amsterdam. Would be nice to have something like this. But anyway I'm sure this song is gonna be one of my favourites. :p

Apparently they worked with Timbaland on this one :\

I'm getting really sick of coldplay just bringing other artists to help make songs. Rhianna, aviccii, Timbaland. Getting a little ridiculous! Usually the songs that have help from other artists are my least favorite.

Timbaland? Where did we learn this from? I swear that man's name has ended up in every single artists discography, notably Justin Timberlake, Nelly Furtado, Jay-Z, and (ew) OneRepublic, which is pretty diverse.

That fact makes me a little less worried, but he is mostly a hip-hop/R&B producer. Hope it isn't true.