✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[25-Apr] E-Werk, Cologne, Germany - Links in 1st post -SHOW TIME 9PM (GERMAN TIME)

Jenjie

I am pretty sure to get in there by doing a "magic Coldplay trick" which I unfortunately cannot reveal, i promised! Last time in Nov 2011 it worked out fine for me. But I will try to get some more tickets anyways by asking someone I know who worked in the eWerk before. I am gonna try and order Tickets via Eventim as well. Gonna share all tickets I can get for face value or free depending on where I get them from.

Hmm, good to know ;) Hope you are successful!

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay that's an acceptable price! :dance:

.. is it? :\ I thought that's quite a lot, even for them.. What was the price for a standing ticket on the MX tour?

I was going to try for tickets but I think I'm out, unfortunately. I'll try to win some for the SWR3 concert, looks like chances to win are about the same as getting Cologne tickets anyway :laugh3:

.. is it? :\ I thought that's quite a lot, even for them.. What was the price for a standing ticket on the MX tour?

I was going to try for tickets but I think I'm out, unfortunately. I'll try to win some for the SWR3 concert, looks like chances to win are about the same as getting Cologne tickets anyway :laugh3:

It is more than the previous tickets, but keep in mind, they're travelling the whole world for just six concerts, they probably need to get some money back :sweatdrop:

Damn, I Live in The Netherlands. But that's a one hour drive for me! I'm gonna try!

Same here! (I live in the same town :p) I just need those tickets omg. It's like a dream come true. I'm gonna cry in a corner if I don't get a ticket!

I´d say 90 € is quite a lot for a standing ticket... but maybe that means it won´t be just a one hour thing but a full concert ? :inquisitive:

Anyway, I´m so excited , I probably won´t sleep tonight. The chances are probably pretty low if thousands of people are trying to buy a handful of tickets at the same time. At least we have another (tiny) chance with Baden-Baden , I´ll be sitting in front of the radio all day if I have to :P