✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[25-Apr] E-Werk, Cologne, Germany - Links in 1st post -SHOW TIME 9PM (GERMAN TIME)

Jenjie

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!! I'll be checking to see how long it takes for the tickets to sell out....I'm nervous because it will probably sell out 10 times faster for the NYC date :(

10 times faster than 1 minute will be hard to accomplish :D

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good luck to everyone applying for tickets tomorrow, best of luck!

I will say a few simple tips that will hopefully make the difference for you as you would be surprised how many people do not do this :

Make sure you only have one window open and the less processing power used the better, make sure your time is properly synced on your pc/laptop and have everything prepared beforehand (registered, details ready etc...)

Thanks a lot! And good luck to all of you fellow coldplayers... 20 minutes to go :stunned:

Good luck everyone I have to go my football game is on. Do you think they will sell merch at these shows or is that asking too much? I think a top with the butterfly logo would honestly suit me to a tea most nicely..

I've been wondering about that.....Didn't they sell a few shirts at their promo tour for MX? I hope so. I would love to see an all black t-shirt with the Midnight artwork on it ♡

10 times faster than 1 minute will be hard to accomplish :D

True! I'm so nervous! I'm having 5 different people attempt to get me tickets, one of which is a GREAT quick-ticket-buyer! :laugh3:

.......Still nervous though. I've already bought my tickets to NYC. If it doesn't work out with the tickets I can still hang out with my friends but that would be the cherry on top of it all :D

I feel eventim is getting slower and about to crash :(

Sent via Tapatalk

Yeah....I can definitely tell a difference, I've been refreshing every 10 minutes for the past hour just to see how the speed is.....I think it might actually crash.