✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[25-Apr] E-Werk, Cologne, Germany - Links in 1st post -SHOW TIME 9PM (GERMAN TIME)

Jenjie

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since the iTunes concert and the ghost stories era the stage set up isn't the same anymore. In former days my favorite place at concerts was on the left, cause you could see Chris when he's on the piano from side with the keys and when he was playing guitar he was mostly in the middle and left! could you give me a little report of to night where the beat place

Now is, where Chris stands most and where you see him the best? Cause I wanna make sure to get the best places tomorrow! Oh, and please tell me if there were xylobands and how long the boys played!

I will give you a great report of 26th show in return since I'm the only one on coldplaying who goes there!

Have fun tonight, I wish I would have a ticket for today!!!

Gesendet von meinem iPhone mit Tapatalk

Since the iTunes concert and the ghost stories era the stage set up isn't the same anymore. In former days my favorite place at concerts was on the left, cause you could see Chris when he's on the piano from side with the keys and when he was playing guitar he was mostly in the middle and left! could you give me a little report of to night where the beat place

Now is, where Chris stands most and where you see him the best? Cause I wanna make sure to get the best places tomorrow! Oh, and please tell me if there were xylobands and how long the boys played!

I will give you a great report of 26th show in return since I'm the only one on coldplaying who goes there!

Have fun tonight, I wish I would have a ticket for today!!!

Gesendet von meinem iPhone mit Tapatalk

We'll do.