✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[25-Apr] E-Werk, Cologne, Germany - Links in 1st post -SHOW TIME 9PM (GERMAN TIME)

Jenjie

A coldplaying sign/piece of paper would be nice! It´s always weird to walk up to a group of people you´ve never seen before, so a sign would make it easier I guess..

Or you could write "I´m batman" on your paper :batman:

HAHA apart from the fact that it's pretty awkward, it's still rather funny :lol:

You could just wear a Batman costume, that way everyone will recognize you.
Yeah that won't be totally uncomfortable, like, at all :laugh3:

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

taaataaaa im home, what a day, what a week. i realizing now what all happend this week. i was mailing like there would be no tomorrow ! i think every radiostation around cologne knows me know.

the funny fact is that i got a mail who were offering me tickets ! this is awesome and with the ffive'ing on the eventim site (thank you so much cheeetaz for the info) i got 4 tickets now, and i was so

dissapointed and desperate the whole week. what a change of events !

i am really really happy to see the band tomorrow ! im so thrilled ! first time since last december. will leave switzerland around noon with the car. should be in cologne by 6pm depends on traffic.

Oracle said the tour shows would most likely be built up of ghost stories songs http://www.coldplay.com/oracle.php

23 April 2014 / submitted by Gaston, Argentina

Q. Why are they called Ghost Stories shows?

I mean, is the concert based only in the songs of the album or is a normal Coldplay show but with new songs?

THE ORACLE REPLIES >

All tours - whether small ones or world ones - have a name of sorts. It's usually the name of or from whatever the current album is.

These live dates are surrounding the release of Ghost Stories hence its name but, as far as I know, it's not going to be a show consisting solely of the album tracks.

someone has agreed to record it and post to MM

Whoever that person is, they're awesome! Can't wait to hear some new material if it is played. Maybe they'll play Ink, O, or True Love, but I definitely think ASFoS is a large possibility!