✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[25-Apr] E-Werk, Cologne, Germany - Links in 1st post -SHOW TIME 9PM (GERMAN TIME)

Jenjie

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll wear a shirt with the Prospekt s march logo on it. There is a thread for a cologne meet up.... i hope i'll meet some of you there ! I'm going alone and dont want to stand around on my own :/

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk

I am going alone too! But don't worry I am pretty sure we won't be alone at all ;) It will be great to meet some coldplayers YAYYYYYYYYYYYY

Hallo aus Germany

ich schreibe hier sehr selten...bis gar nicht. Mein Englisch lässt doch arg zu wünsche übrig :confused:

Ich bin happy, letzten Samstag 2 Tickets für das Event bekommen zu haben...problemlos. Eingeloggt, um 9.00 Uhr aktualisiert und 2 Tickest im Basket gehabt.

...der Rest der hier stand hab ich mal editiert...die News sind ja schon bekannt. Schön, dass einige Fans noch zum Zuge gekommen sind.

Ich hoffe, es gibt ein schönes Shirt für dieses Event bzw. dieser 6 Events zu kaufen..hätte schon was Besonderes.

No luck for the rest of the afternoon. I gave up, but thanks anyway for the heads-up.

Viel Spaß you guys!

I know its frustrating but i would try tomorrow all morning. You can give back tickets to eventim till noon so chances are good they will receive tickets tomorrow and sell them right back.

I know its frustrating but i would try tomorrow all morning. You can give back tickets to eventim till noon so chances are good they will receive tickets tomorrow and sell them right back.

Not frustrated, it's more that I have my eye on Paris or London and making a short holiday out of it. If this were my last chance I'd be up all night refreshing! So it's fine. I'm happy some of you got a second chance.