✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[25-Apr] E-Werk, Cologne, Germany - Links in 1st post -SHOW TIME 9PM (GERMAN TIME)

Jenjie

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who's wearing their (if you have them) Xyloband? :D

All of my "Coldplay jewellery" (I have 20 of the colourful rubber bands Chris wore during Viva era) is at my parents´ house :/ All I can wear is my Viva shirt... boring^^

Aww we'll have to find a way to recognize eachother! ;) I guess wearing Xylobands would be a start haha

that might be easy - we´ll all be looking like this: :omgomg: or maybe it´s just me and you´ll think I`m crazy :P

Can someone say something about the parking situation? The e-werk website says that there are enough spots available in the surrounding area. Doesn't quite look like that on google maps.

It's all industrial area with almost no parking at all.

that might be easy - we´ll all be looking like this: :omgomg: or maybe it´s just me and you´ll think I`m crazy :P

Haha you won't be the only one I'm pretty sure haha :p I can hardly contain myself as we speak :P

Can someone say something about the parking situation? The e-werk website says that there are enough spots available in the surrounding area. Doesn't quite look like that on google maps.

You can pretty much park everywhere around the area. Last time I was there I found a spot just a hundred's meters walk to the entrance.

How about I just write "COLDPLAYING" on a piece of paper and hold it up occasionally when new people show up? :lol:

That would probably be the easiest way to do this. :D

Like a pickup service at the airport.

All the people who have no idea what the coldplaying sign is about will be pretty confused. :confused:

How are we going to recognise each other? Xylbands - check :lol:

How about I just write "COLDPLAYING" on a piece of paper and hold it up occasionally when new people show up? :lol:

A coldplaying sign/piece of paper would be nice! It´s always weird to walk up to a group of people you´ve never seen before, so a sign would make it easier I guess..

Or you could write "I´m batman" on your paper :batman:

Good thing I konw you already ;) so, going to pack the stuff for tomorrow now and then will try to get some sleep.

About packing...

That might me a stupid question, but do you guys think it´s a good idea to take a bigger bag/rucksack into the venue? I usually take as little as possible with me on concerts, but I`ll have to survive 5 hours in the train and should take a book or something for uni with me ...