✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[25-Apr] E-Werk, Cologne, Germany - Links in 1st post -SHOW TIME 9PM (GERMAN TIME)

Jenjie

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok sorry for my mistakes!!! i got plenty of messages in my inbox and didnt saw it cause im on my cellphone :(

ok here is the list who wrotes me in order of time:

MX&Yello

Mylo

ZoeBrg

Mafuyn

so this is the order. please understand it and im really sorry for the posts :(

ok sorry for my mistakes!!! i got plenty of messages in my inbox and didnt saw it cause im on my cellphone :(

ok here is the list who wrotes me in order of time:

MX&Yello

Mylo

ZoeBrg

Mafuyn

so this is the order. please understand it and im really sorry for the posts :(

No problem. :)

OK back on the ongoing dilemma: listening tonight and spoil surprises or be overwhelmed in Paris or London (where I may not be able to get tickets for)?

Listen, listen, listen :D. I've cancelled all my plans tonight to listen to them live in Cologne (hope the link works!!). I'm wanting tickets for the London and Paris shows too but I've got to listen to their performance tonight.

Listen, listen, listen :D. I've cancelled all my plans tonight to listen to them live in Cologne (hope the link works!!). I'm wanting tickets for the London and Paris shows too but I've got to listen to their performance tonight.

Yeah but I've made that mistake before and the concerts just weren't as special. I like to have no idea which song is coming next when I'm at a show... And I don't think they'll change the setlist much.

I think I'll let you guys listen for me. I'm going to try to resist.... :wreck:

Yeah but I've made that mistake before and the concerts just weren't as special. I like to have no idea which song is coming next when I'm at a show... And I don't think they'll change the setlist much.

I think I'll let you guys listen for me. I'm going to try to resist.... :wreck:

I see when you're coming from :) That's fine. Personally, I cannot resist :laugh3: