✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[25-Apr] E-Werk, Cologne, Germany - Links in 1st post -SHOW TIME 9PM (GERMAN TIME)

Jenjie

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[25-Apr-2014] E-Werk, Cologne, Germany

I was calling SWR3 the whole weekend, too? I was refering to THIS concert only.

Lets just agree, it was stressfull for everyone. :D

All that counts is that we now have tickets.

Sent via Tapatalk

OH FUCK!!! I GOT ONE!!! FUCK.

I CANT BREATHE

I COULDNT GET 2 SORRY

TRY TO GET SOME NOW!!!!!!!!!

same was here, i was almost shocked and could scream loud out, but i do that tomorrow evening

Im so extrem lucky ! Thank you thousand cheeetaz !!!!!!!

Im so happy for all that got tickets today ! And im a bit sad for those who doesnt got one =( keep going! i hope the best for you guys !

I wanted to thank cheeetaz as well for letting us all know about eventim and the tickets. YOUR AN AWESOME PERSON BECAUSE NOW ALL OF MY FRIENDS CAN COME WITH ME TO THE GIG! :heart:

I'm gonna thank you there personally if I see you! :D

I wanted to thank cheeetaz as well for letting us all know about eventim and the tickets. YOUR AN AWESOME PERSON BECAUSE NOW ALL OF MY FRIENDS CAN COME WITH ME TO THE GIG! :heart:

+1 ! Amen

Werfe dazu mal die passenden Lyrics in die Runde:

"And if you were to ask me, after all that we've been thru, still believe in magic?

Yes i do, of course i do"

After all that we've been through, still believe in magic? Oh yes I totally do :D

This has been such a crazy week and now it seems like the coldplay Karma has been enough for all of us.

Thank you fellow coldplayers on this board for the help and crossed fingers! And cheeetaz, get well soon, you're going to need your arms tomorrow! Friday will be the best night ever (or saturday for lost boy),and I still cant believe I'll be there, too! There will be so many coldplayers :dance:

If someone is still without tickets: keep on trying, I got mine 30 min after the first tix appeared.

If there is someone from Munich/ southern germany still trying to figure out how to get to cologne, please pm me! And to all the others: See you tomorrow!

I'm the happiest girl right now, I'm ging totally crazy :dance:

Thank you thousand cheeetaz !!!!!!!

+1 ! Amen

And cheeetaz, get well soon, you're going to need your arms tomorrow! Friday will be the best night ever (or saturday for lost boy),and I still cant believe I'll be there, too! There will be so many coldplayers :dance:

I'm the happiest girl right now, I'm ging totally crazy :dance:

You are all very welcome. :D This is what a forum like this is for.

I will be fine tomorrow, nothing can stop me from attending after i have fought so hard to get a ticket.

I'm just so happy that as far as i know everyone got a ticket at the end of the day. God knows it took a while and a lot work, probably even more luck. I'm happy that i was lucky enough to refresh eventim exactly when they were giving away tickets that came back. :D

Just a few minutes earlier i wrote about it here...

Hard work and trust in karma finally paid off and i'm happy that we all get a chance to experience this once in a lifetime event tomorrow. I'm also very happy that all those people who bought tickets just to sell them come out empty handed.

Like i said, this will truly be a once in a lifetime event. Seeing the best band on this planet in such a small venue, not to mention hearing the new songs for the first time ever and for the first time live.

I dont think i have realized what happened today and what is about to happen tomorrow. This just doesnt feel real, after all that i've been through the last days.

I guess i need more time. :D Hannover 2012 was the best saturday night of my life and tomorrow will probably be the best friday night of my life. Maybe the best night ever. Altough hannover is hard to top. :thinking:

Maybe i'll see you guys all tomorrow, (even tough i have no idea who you all are) have a safe journey. And have a good night of sleep, you are about to experience something special...

(Thanks for listening to my speech :laugh3:)

EDIT: I like to quote my signature here "When the lights go down thats 30.000 peoples lives colliding, for that one moment (...). It's a wonderful feeling of togetherness and possibility"

It wont be 30.000 tomorrow, still this couldnt be any more true.

EDIT 2: Have you guys checked the weather forecast? 25C and sunny. Make sure to grab your suncreme.

You are all very welcome. :D This is what a forum like this is for.

I will be fine tomorrow, nothing can stop me from attending after i have fought so hard to get a ticket.

I'm just so happy that as far as i know everyone got a ticket at the end of the day. God knows it took a while and a lot work, probably even more luck. I'm happy that i was lucky enough to refresh eventim exactly when they were giving away tickets that came back. :D

Just a few minutes earlier i wrote about it here...

Hard work and trust in karma finally paid off and i'm happy that we all get a chance to experience this once in a lifetime event tomorrow. I'm also very happy that all those people who bought tickets just to sell them come out empty handed.

Like i said, this will truly be a once in a lifetime event. Seeing the best band on this planet in such a small venue, not to mention hearing the new songs for the first time ever and for the first time live.

I dont think i have realized what happened today and what is about to happen tomorrow. This just doesnt feel real, after all that i've been through the last days.

I guess i need more time. :D Hannover 2012 was the best saturday night of my life and tomorrow will probably be the best friday night of my life. Maybe the best night ever. Altough hannover is hard to top. :thinking:

Maybe i'll see you guys all tomorrow, (even tough i have no idea who you all are) have a safe journey. And have a good night of sleep, you are about to experience something special...

(Thanks for listening to my speech :laugh3:)

EDIT: I like to quote my signature here "When the lights go down thats 30.000 peoples lives colliding, for that one moment (...). It's a wonderful feeling of togetherness and possibility"

It wont be 30.000 tomorrow, still this couldnt be any more true.

EDIT 2: Have you guys checked the weather forecast? 25C and sunny. Make sure to grab your suncreme.

Agree with all! :D

Oh, speaking of recognizing each other: I'll be in a group of 6 that will wear the same blue/black tshirt with a white phoenix on it (drawn in the style of the new Coldplay cover):

SGoQlkC.jpg

I'm the tall blonde girl that will probably grin like a lunatic the whole time xD

I'll wear a shirt with the Prospekt s march logo on it. There is a thread for a cologne meet up.... i hope i'll meet some of you there ! I'm going alone and dont want to stand around on my own :/

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk

Auf Deutsch: Das Konzert wird laut 1Live 4 Stunden gehen? Die Übertragung bei denen beginnt um 20 Uhr und endet um 0 Uhr? oO

20.00 - 00.00 Uhr

1LIVE Radiokonzert mit Coldplay

Hier: http://www.wdr.de/programmvorschau/suche.html?datum=2014-04-25&medium=R&sender=1

Mit Sicherheit nicht :laugh3:

Habe das auch gesehen, denke mal bei denen im Programm wird so viel laufen. Oder die haben das vlt. falsch eingetragen.

Auf Deutsch: Das Konzert wird laut 1Live 4 Stunden gehen? Die Übertragung bei denen beginnt um 20 Uhr und endet um 0 Uhr? oO

20.00 - 00.00 Uhr

1LIVE Radiokonzert mit Coldplay

Hier: http://www.wdr.de/programmvorschau/suche.html?datum=2014-04-25&medium=R&sender=1

O__O

Um. Nicht dass das nicht UNGLAUBLICH COOL WÄRE, aber ich glaube nicht dass die solange spielen :uhoh:

Mit Sicherheit nicht :laugh3:

Habe das auch gesehen, denke mal bei denen im Programm wird so viel laufen. Oder die haben das vlt. falsch eingetragen.

Denke mir auch, was'n da los. In der Vergangenheit haben die aber immer nur eine Stunde reserviert. Deswegen war ich verwundert.

Denke mir auch, was'n da los. In der Vergangenheit haben die aber immer nur eine Stunde reserviert. Deswegen war ich verwundert.

Achso, wie es in der Vergangenheit war weiß ich nicht. Aber 4 Std. Konzert mit Sicherheit nicht, würde ich drauf wetten.

Achso, wie es in der Vergangenheit war weiß ich nicht. Aber 4 Std. Konzert mit Sicherheit nicht, würde ich drauf wetten.

Ne, das es keine 4 Stunden geht, ist mir klar. Vllt. machen sie vorher ne Art Pre-Show (also 1 Live). Interviews oder so'n Kram.