✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[19-May-2014] Royce Hall, Los Angeles, USA

Jenjie

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder what's holding them to release the ticket info. I'd like to think that Coldplay is considerate of their fans, if anything, it's probably out of their control. But the anticipation is killing me!

I was SO BUMMED that I couldn't go to the Sony Studios shows. I go to UCLA so to know that there's a chance to see my favorite band in an intimate gathering the NIGHT of their album release ON CAMPUS would be such a dream come true.

Fingers crossed. Getting nervous every day. :\

Any word on timing of tix sales?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No! They're cutting it tight but I'm wondering of it's to cut down on scalpers. I'm just hoping they don't go in sale Thursday between 12-3 when I will be on a plane! But the Sony tickets went on sale just a week before the show. I'm just keeping my phone with me at all times...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kroq are giving away tickets:

KROQ Presents Coldplay: An Intimate Performance At UCLA’s Royce Hall – Win Tickets

May 12, 2014 5:00 AM

KROQ presents Coldplay in an intimate performance, May 19th at UCLA’s Royce Hall!

Win your way in every day at 9am, noon, 3pm, 6pm and 9pm. Be caller 20 at 800-520-1067 when you hear the cue and the tickets are yours!

They’ll be playing tunes off their forthcoming album Ghost Stories, which hits stores May 16th. Pre-order the album here.

We’re giving you a shot to score tickets AND a meet & greet with the band! Enter below for your chance to win!

link

the rules

good luck everybody!

Is it necessary to call into the radio station too? Or is online signup enough?

you can just sign up online. if you want more chances, you can call the station after you hear their cue but i haven't heard anything.

Tickets will go on Sale on Ticketmaster at 9AM PT - just got the email.

Does anyone know the price of the tickets, though? I could've sworn I saw somewhere that the cheapest were going to be $59????? Can anyone confirm/deny, or offer up any info?

Thanks!!!

Tickets will go on Sale on Ticketmaster at 9AM PT - just got the email.

Does anyone know the price of the tickets, though? I could've sworn I saw somewhere that the cheapest were going to be $59????? Can anyone confirm/deny, or offer up any info?

Thanks!!!

I remember seeing the same, around $59 which is awesome!

I hope it's cheaper than $75... isn't the Royce Hall smaller than the New York venue where they played? Idk I'm just assuming at this point.

Royce Hall capacity is 1836 while Beacon Theater in New York is 2894. Hopefully they won't have to raise the prices in order to still be profitable.