✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Midnight Release on iTunes?

johnpham2014

See the other thread on the Midnight sub forum, an official remix has been released. The album version Midnight won't download for me as I pre-ordered the album but i'm guessing they will fix that!

I pre-ordered the album on iTunes, does it automatically start downloading since I've pre-ordered it?

Depends on the release date. Take Coldplay as an example, if they will be releasing their album on May 19th, even though you preordered today, you have to wait until its day to listen to the whole album. Don't worry, your money would not be going somewhere else :lol: :P

I have bought albums a few times on iTunes, even preordered (one time was MX), and it worked for me. So worth to try!

Midnight is #9 on UK ITunes already!!! :stunned: This includes the remix downloads, people who pre-ordered Ghost Stories will have the album version Midnight in their download lists now :) US will come later :P

I pre-ordered the album on iTunes, does it automatically start downloading since I've pre-ordered it?

You will have to pay for Midnight because pre order doesn't mean you've paid for it yet. iTunes doesn't charge your account until an album is actually released, but it will deduct the amount you pay for a song from an album when the album is released. BUT you MUST download from the album link and not as a single.

You will have to pay for Midnight because pre order doesn't mean you've paid for it yet. iTunes doesn't charge your account until an album is actually released, but it will deduct the amount you pay for a song from an album when the album is released. BUT you MUST download from the album link and not as a single.

thank you :nice: