✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Mixtape Exchange #17 [Reviews & Tracklists]

squibby92

mixtapeexchange.jpg

It's been a while since the last exchange so it's time for a new one! :D

Same rules as usual:

1. Sign up saying you want to participate - leave your name on the thread

2. When the deadline for signing up is over, you'll get a PM from me giving you the name of another participant in the Exchange. You will be making a mix for this person, whoever they may be

3. You mustn't reveal who you are making the mix for, on pain of being tickled by a thousand feathers

4. Make your mix-tape (average length is around 50-70 minutes) and delete the info for each song.

5. Upload the mix-tape to something like rapidshare and send me the link and a tracklisting. I will then send it to the person assigned to you, keeping your identity a secret of course!

6. When you receive a mix-tape, listen to it, write a review and post it in this thread.

7. The person who made the mix-tape will then post the track-list and the link so everybody can download it. Simple as that.

Deadline for signing up is Sunday the 4th of May and you've got two weeks then to get your tapes in for the 18th of May.

There's no set theme so go crazy! I also think what the last host, Cyan Kat did was a good idea, where there was a reserve list for those who missed the sign-up deadline. Basically if you miss the sign-up deadline and want to take part, make your tape and if someone doesn't get a tape then that's when someone in on the reserve list gets there tape sent and reviewed. They'll also get a tape from someone whose looking like they're not getting a review from their original reviewer.

Also people, if you're gonna sign-up then please take part. It was really unfair on some people in the last exchange when they didn't get a tape or reviewed.

PARTICIPANTS

Squibby92 - Mixtape Link - Review - Tracklist & Response

Prospector - Mixtape Link - Review - Tracklist & Response

BookLover715 - Mixtape Link - Review - Tracklist & Response

DiOli05 - Mixtape Link - Review - Tracklist & Response

Mrk - Mixtape Link - Review - Tracklist & Response

Jonny and the cake - Mixtape Link - Review - Tracklist & Response

Ouch - Mixtape Link - Review - Tracklist & Response

Gerben - Mixtape Link - Review - Tracklist & Response

Grids - Mixtape Link - Review - Tracklist & Response

atlas2000 - Mixtape Link - Review - Tracklist & Response

rafaelchampion - Mixtape Link - Review - Tracklist & Response

Haruka - Mixtape Link - Review - Tracklist & Response

Pansonic - Mixtape Link - Review - Tracklist & Response

felinegurl - Mixtape Link - Review Tracklist & Response

RESERVES

Reddevil07

xTwisted_Logicx

The sign-up deadline has passed. Mixtapes are due in for MAY 18th 23:59 UK TIME

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Preferably as MP3 files put into a folder and compressed but make sure that all the info of the songs and artists you choose is erased. You can give them new names, put them in any order, create a theme, basically do what you want as long as it doesn't give away who the artist and the song is! Take a look at previous Mixtape Exchange threads for reference, I know Mixtape Exchange #16 is only a few posts down from the top in this section.

is there any deadline to submit the mixtape?

Yep, I'll be sending out everyone their mixtape partner tonight and you'll have until May 18th (two weeks) to send me the link of your tape. Then from 23:59 on the 18th I'll start sending out the mixtapes