✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Mixtape Exchange #17 [Reviews & Tracklists]

squibby92

is there any deadline to submit the mixtape?

Yep, I'll be sending out everyone their mixtape partner tonight and you'll have until May 18th (two weeks) to send me the link of your tape. Then from 23:59 on the 18th I'll start sending out the mixtapes

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep, I'll be sending out everyone their mixtape partner tonight and you'll have until May 18th (two weeks) to send me the link of your tape. Then from 23:59 on the 18th I'll start sending out the mixtapes

2 weeks??? I better hurry up then

LOL

Person making my mixtape: Shoot me with what you got! :)

Here is a link to everything I have ever listened to in ABC order. It will give you an idea, but keep in mind that if your artists are on there, then you can still use them. I don't listen to the whole discographies, just an album or two usually. Otherwise, have fun!

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B5rltAKoymR0SU00U2Q5bE9LUkE/edit?usp=sharing

Mixtape Exchange #17 [Mixtapes Due In For 18/4]

I guess I'll say my interests too. Anything not metal, rap, hip-hop, or country is fine with me. I like everything from peaceful acoustic guitar and piano music to electronic-y chiptune stuff like Owl City to postrock stuff like Explosions in the Sky or Sigur Rós

I'm willing to give any genre a try but my favourite stuff is along the lines of Coldplay, Snow Patrol, Of Monsters and Men, The National and other indie bands. So don't hold back and give me some new music to fill up my iPod please! :D

• 2 weeks later...

I will try to be on time for this, but I will be doing 12h shifts this entire weekend, so apologies in advance if I do not make it!

In regards to what I like, you can do a bit of creeping and find the playlists of the previous exchanges. Still pretty much the same person when it comes to musical taste.

Out of curiosity, mainly aimed at someone who has hosted the exchange before, there's an odd number of people signed up. How do I deal with that when I pair us all up shortly?

I am late but... Where you able to figure it out? Given that everyone is receiving and sending from different people, this should not matter :)

I am late but... Where you able to figure it out? Given that everyone is receiving and sending from different people, this should not matter :)

It sorted itself out in the end as the sign-up deadline passed with an even number of participants, but since you've answered and I'm curious how would that still work out though? Because if there's an uneven number of participants, then that'd mean not everyone's able to be paired up.

Is it too late for me to participate in this super awesome thread? :\

You can go on to the reserve list, which means if someone doesn't submit their mixtape then you'll get to give your mixtape to the person the unsubmitted one was intended for and you'll also get the mixtape that was intended for that person to review too.

I'll be on the reserve list as well!

Of course you can!

It sorted itself out in the end as the sign-up deadline passed with an even number of participants, but since you've answered and I'm curious how would that still work out though? Because if there's an uneven number of participants, then that'd mean not everyone's able to be paired up.

Well... "-->" will mean "who makes a list for"

A-->B-->C-->D-->E-->A

It is cycle. Does not matter the amount of people in there. :)

Unless you actually made pairs, which means I already know who will make my mix tape lol :nice: