✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

NBC DVD SPECIAL TRAILER! (May 18, 2014)

johnpham2014

That's awesome, but it also contradicts what Chris said in the recent interviews that they'll only play like six songs off the new album and a few of the older ones.

Hope it's true, though. Would love to hear them all live.

• Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's awesome, but it also contradicts what Chris said in the recent interviews that they'll only play like six songs off the new album and a few of the older ones.

Hope it's true, though. Would love to hear them all live.

I think because he was in america he was soeaking about the american time. It is scheduled to run on sky arts for 75 minutes with a lot less commercials.

I will wait for the Sky Art version. This was certainly edit for NBC. U

I think Sky Arts will broadcast the whole thing. It's a shame for those who wached it. It seems as they edit the whole. I'm glad I didn't watched yesterday :p

Enviado de meu GT-S7560M usando Tapatalk

I will wait for the Sky Art version. This was certainly edit for NBC. U

I think Sky Arts will broadcast the whole thing. It's a shame for those who wached it. It seems as they edit the whole. I'm glad I didn't watched yesterday :p

Enviado de meu GT-S7560M usando Tapatalk

Yeah, I was expecting they would have more songs after Paradise yesterday. Had a feeling they would perform Midnight and O at the end.

Can anyone record the whole on sky arts tonight please?

By the way, there were too many commercials yesterday on NBC, which was quite annoying. :/

I'm right there with you Dianne!! It seems like I am always the "oldest" in the rows at the concerts I attend. I started loving the band around 1999 when I was pregnant with my youngest (now 13) and have been a loyal fan ever since. Now that I am pushing the big 4-0, I still can't see a day when I would not attend a show or go crazy watching a tv special like I did last night. I may be older than their label's considered target audience, but I love those 4 guys!

a tweet from Phil Harvey's mum :lol:

Penny Harvey ‏@goglandno1 17m

Oh dear! @coldplay on @SkyArts v #GameOfThrones . Don't tell PH but I need to find out what happens to Tyrian. Luckily Sky Planner exists.

I'm right there with you Dianne!! It seems like I am always the "oldest" in the rows at the concerts I attend. I started loving the band around 1999 when I was pregnant with my youngest (now 13) and have been a loyal fan ever since. Now that I am pushing the big 4-0, I still can't see a day when I would not attend a show or go crazy watching a tv special like I did last night. I may be older than their label's considered target audience, but I love those 4 guys!

Ladies I am much older than both of you! I love that these boys are young enough to be my kids. After the tapings in LA, I told my husband this was my Beetles moment of 2014!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk