✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Ink is gonna be my favourite track!

The Philosopher

0k so following the success of joseki's thread "O is gonna be my favorite track", I'm gonna make my own prediction and say that this will be mine! There aren't many comments about this song, we don't know almost nothing about it, the lyrics, the specific sound... So let's say that this will be the rockier song on the album! The Chinese Sleep Chant that I've been wishing for, or the Major Minus or something similar! (I could be completely wrong and this could end up being completely the opposite, but let's take a risk)

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What're you talking about? Not stealing, just agreeing! When Ghost Stories drops, I want to hear a song similar to Chinese Sleep Chant like you do, with an equally guitar driven sound. I think this will be it, (its really the only possibility) and might please a lot of the fans that don't like the singles so far.

Perhaps this is the song that will fly under the radar, like Don't Let It Break Your Heart on MX.

I was thinking that too. Ink has been the least discussed song on Ghost Stories so far. But it will do just fine if it is released as the third single like Charlie Brown in MX. And with a video.

Perhaps this is the song that will fly under the radar, like Don't Let It Break Your Heart on MX.

Well, hopefully it won't be as over-produced and ear-bleeding. Considering Ghost Stories is on a 6/7 non over-produced EDM track record (Sorry I just hate EDM), I think it'll be a pretty safe bet that Ink could end up a gem on the album like Fly On.

we don't know almost nothing about it, the lyrics, the specific sound

here what they said about Ink at The secret show a month ago :

- Ink is upbeat and catchy as hell!

- Ink has a very upbeat sound, lovely, yet parachutes-esque sound and lyrics.

- Ink was one of the songs that really stood out to me. Classic Coldplay, very upbeat. Chris was on acoustic guitar for this one

here what they said about Ink at The secret show a month ago :

- Ink is upbeat and catchy as hell!

- Ink has a very upbeat sound, lovely, yet parachutes-esque sound and lyrics.

- Ink was one of the songs that really stood out to me. Classic Coldplay, very upbeat. Chris was on acoustic guitar for this one

Looking forward to hearing/seeing (video) of Ink...