✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Ink is gonna be my favourite track!

The Philosopher

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ink is, for me, what Magic tried to be. I disagree about the lyrics, I think they are one of the best in this album (ok, it's not hard to beat that). I don't know, they're funny (Got a tattoo said '2gether thru life'). Ink tries to convince you that love is that funny: and it did convince me. I also like the way that it compares the tattoo's pain (Got a tattoo and the pain's alright) with love's pain (All I know is that I love you so, so much that it hurts). It is simple, even cheesy, but genial!

Has that quirkiness that would fit well on Prospekt's March.

I quite read a lot of your post lately and I just have to say: I probably should leave the forum because you find exactly always the words which describe my opinion perfectly!

I also really dig Ink...nice fresh tune on the album!

Upon first listen this was probably my least favorite. Could be a grower. While a tattoo could make for an interesting metaphor I got more of a boyband vibe, like someone else said. I was also thrown off by the combination of upbeat music and lyrics that are full of hurt.

I'll listen to it again tomorrow when I get my vinyl. :charming:

Edit: I cancelled my vinyl because I want the deluxe version. :charming:

Upon first listen this was probably my least favorite. Could be a grower. While a tattoo could make for an interesting metaphor I got more of a boyband vibe, like someone else said. I was also thrown off by the combination of upbeat music and lyrics that are full of hurt.

I'll listen to it again tomorrow when I get my vinyl. :charming:

Anyone else think this song has a really reggae feel to it? I really like it!

First listen I was completely put off by this song.. Like what the hell is this?? Now.. I love it very much. The chorus saved the day for me, everything about it.. The lyrics, the way he sings "all I know, is that I'm lost whenever you go" the weird sounding guitar riff, the melody.. Then the transition into the final bridge and that catchy outro.. It's like he's doing a harmony with Johnny's guitar, you know the "do do dodo" part, lol. Now in my top 3 from this wonderful album

First listen I was completely put off by this song.. Like what the hell is this?? Now.. I love it very much. The chorus saved the day for me, everything about it.. The lyrics, the way he sings "all I know, is that I'm lost whenever you go" the weird sounding guitar riff, the melody.. Then the transition into the final bridge and that catchy outro.. It's like he's doing a harmony with Johnny's guitar, you know the "do do dodo" part, lol. Now in my top 3 from this wonderful album

My thoughts exactly, at first it seemed like the odd song out (even more so than ASFOS) but now i love it so much, it's in my top 3 along with Always In My Head and O.

Ok, I've just finished my history exam (2 hours long :lol: )and I'm lying outside with this song in the sun. I can honestly say it's just as, if not more relaxing, than Strawberry Swing! Chris' vocals are actually really similar in this song :)

• 5 weeks later...