✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Ink is gonna be my favourite track!

The Philosopher

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Really looking forward to this track now I think it's going to be my favorite i've decided already now lol besides Magic is too glossy although I liked it Im going with my giant instincs..

Why so much mystery about this track?? They haven't played it in the last concerts. Does it have something special? Does someone remember that was in the previous concerts remember something about it? How does it sound? Is it the strangest song in the album, full of weird sounds and that's why they haven't played it as much as they have played the other ones?

Why so much mystery about this track?? They haven't played it in the last concerts. Does it have something special? Does someone remember that was in the previous concerts remember something about it? How does it sound? Is it the strangest song in the album, full of weird sounds and that's why they haven't played it as much as they have played the other ones?

Of the 9 songs on the album, we know the least about this one. It has only been played at the secret show whereas we have gotten a good listen on the others (True love is a close second behind this.)

Earlier in the thread it is described as "Upbeat," but parachutes sounding, yet very catchy and with Chris on acoustic guitar. That, and the lyrics (which are dark as hell and similiarly goofy like Another's Arms imo) are all we know. So very mysterious indeed. The last great mystery!!! Other than the Target Bonus tracks that is! I second your questions though! Hope is has some strange sounds!

This song should be sweet. I'm guessing Chris will keep the "G" tattoo for all the Ghost Stories shows, then ink over it eventually. A tribute to her before moving on...

G for Ghost

I think it is better than Magic with the same chill vibe. Yeah, the lyrics are meh, but idc about that much. This album is very good at pushing lyrics in the background, which is a good thing for this album. X&Y, which also featured meh lyrics, pushes the lyrics at you.