✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Big Weekend Setlist Predictions

So Coldplay are performing at Radio 1's Big Weekend on the 24th May and Phil posted on Twitter sometime ago asking for song suggestions.

If you got to choose 5 songs for them to definatley play (besides the main big songs like Paradise, Magic, Viva the ones they will definatley play), what would you choose?

Mine would be:

Daylight

See You Soom

Shiver

Talk

• 2 weeks later...

Ohhh Is he really asking this? Poor Phil, he is playing with fire LOl This is like THE DREAM of the Coldplaying community :D

I would choose Gravity, Proskept March, Strawberry Swing, Ghost Story ( please, please, please), All Your Friends ( please, please, please). :D

Enviado de meu GT-S7560M usando Tapatalk

I wish I was going... I managed to get tickets last year when the line up was no where near as good in my opinion thats why I didnt bother this year. Must have entered every competition this year on radio 1 to try and get a ticket :p

A Rush of Blood To The Head, Daylight (end of 2011 awesome rocking version!) and Low :D

Agreed!!! The 2011 version of What If is also quite rocking indeed.

I'd die to hear anything on X&Y that isn't Fix You or TKC. If they can do A Whisper, maybe they'll do Twisted Logic, considering that song is also in 6/8 time? :p

I'm thinking it would be something like this:

1. Atlas

2. Clocks

3. Charlie Brown

4. Magic

5. The Scientist

(O Intro)

6. Always In My Head

7. Ink

8. True Love

9. Viva La Vida

10. Paradise

11. A Rush Of Blood To The Head

12. Oceans

13. God Put A Smile Upon Your Face

14. Don't Panic

15. Life Is For Living

16. Midnight

17. A Sky Full Of Stars

18. O (Outro)

But these songs are the ones I would really love to see them perform:

Strawberry Swing, DAAHF, Spies, AROBTTH, Amsterdam, Talk, What If, Swallowed In The Sea, LITii, ahh well, one can dream...

Right bit of detective/guess work... Scott Mills (radio 1 DJ) was just on about how he has got access to some big yellow balls because they ordered them for a main band who usually release them into the crowd but they do not want them for big weekend. Its got to be Coldplay surely which means they won't be playing yellow.

Or you know maybe its somebody else and I will just look like a fool...