🪐CHECK OUT THE LATEST NEWS AND RUMOURS ON COLDPLAY'S UPCOMING ALBUM🪐

Target Version Leaked? (Read first post before posting)

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'M SORRY! I'm trying to revise and don't have access to a PC/laptop.

it's alright. It's just that I'm already breaking rules here and people still don't find it omg

it's alright. It's just that I'm already breaking rules here and people still don't find it omg

Perhaps you would be so kind for one more PM? Sorry to pester you :0

Im NOT asking for a pm. Just a question because yes im no good with torrents and what not. Can i download a torrent on my cell without fuxking up my phone? Thanks

Yeah i know probably a dum question....my bad.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

*removed*.

I'm really sorry about that. I was just wondering if there were separate downloads, because I haven't found them on the web (or at least the ones I've found haven't worked). Once again, I apologize for that

Dat Bat-rage

:saw:

I'm really sorry about that. I was just wondering if there were separate downloads, because I haven't found them on the web (or at least the ones I've found haven't worked). Once again, I apologize for that

Okay you person. Look out for a Superman. Then look at it really hard. Then move one of your digits on whatever button that is in front of you and click on a certain image of a certain superhero. Then click on a very bright orange button.

If you're using tapatalk log in with a browser.

It can't be that complicated to find out where to GET LEAKS, if you use just a small part of your mental capabilities and google it you might find a page in the results...

It can't be that complicated to find out where to GET LEAKS, if you use just a small part of your mental capabilities and google it you might find a page in the results...

Apparently some people have more patience to log into this forum, search this thread, and beg for it :|

Okay people I'm doing you a favour here.

Look out for a SUPERMAN on this site and you shall find the new songs, and now stop that pathetic begging lol

:batman:

I'm laughing so hard. :lol: