✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Target Version Leaked? (Read first post before posting)

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

These songs definately are not as good as the regular album songs. You can tell they didn't put as much effort into them. All your friends did nothing for me. Ghost story was alright, Id match it up with magic. O reprise was great but so short. Im not complaining though because the regular album is gold :)

This post is directed at anyone who isn't so pretentious or ignorant as to merely say "Google it":

I would greatly appreciate a PM. Can't access any of the sites as I'm at work! Would be massively appreciated.

I'm in the same boat, please help!

The following is meant as information and not an attack on anyone.

You have to understand that torrents are the fastest way to download this right now. The 2 direct links available are allowing free users (who I assume all of us are) to download at 50kbps (for not techies, this is not fast). The torrent I found took 2 seconds, and the download took 3 minutes (1 mbps, this is fast(er)). Do not be afraid of torrents, they are just as safe (or unsafe) as direct downloads. A few things that stop ppl from using them and solutions to it:

-offensive ads (use an ad blocker. its useful for everyday browsing, not just torrent ad blocking)

-dont want to download a program (utorrent client is very small in size and def worth getting if it means saving hours of dl and searching)

-can't use at my office/job (no solution)

Those asking for a PM, why not look around and see who is offering at least? Took me another 10 seconds to see post #205 is offering. Don't ask for a PM, PM those ppl who look like they have it for a response. Its incredibly selfish (in my view, could be wrong) to ask for someone else to do 100% of the work when you should be the one looking instead if you actually wanted it so bad. The user who is PMing everybody is doing enough to help everyone out.

Torrents are better, yes. But I have been burned too many times. Besides, I have no laptop and Can't access a lot of sites from my tablet. So of someone can PM me a link, I would be eternally grateful.;)

Or maybe post a list of TRUSTED sites so people don't get burned.

Either way, if I get it, I don't mind sharing.:)

Torrents are better, yes. But I have been burned too many times. Besides, I have no laptop and Can't access a lot of sites from my tablet. So of someone can PM me a link, I would be eternally grateful.;)

Or maybe post a list of TRUSTED sites so people don't get burned.

Either way, if I get it, I don't mind sharing.:)

I see what you mean but all downloading on the internet comes with inherent risk. At least for torrents you can read the comments and someone can point out if its legit or not.

i dled a torrent and the sounds was awful on my computer like i couldnt turn the volume all the way up and the instruments went nuts ... I hope coldplay relizes they need to at least release the songs on itunes and not 6 months from now

Am I the only person who is actually waiting for this? I don't know, for me the anticipation & excitement of actually opening up the cd & reading the cover and booklets are all apart of enjoying the experience. I am not criticizing anyone, but is anyone waiting too?

I am waiting as well! :D

I think one of the reasons I'm so willing to wait is because they have released some of the songs all ready. We have been lucky.

and I like surprises.

Ghost Story will just blow your mind! It really is that good!