🪐CHECK OUT THE LATEST NEWS AND RUMOURS ON COLDPLAY'S UPCOMING ALBUM🪐

Target Version Leaked? (Read first post before posting)

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

People I got the songs but in a zip file that I can't open with my iPhone. Can someone send links that work for the iPhone? As I'm not at home and desperate to listen to the songs! Thank you !!

Am I the only person who is actually waiting for this? I don't know, for me the anticipation & excitement of actually opening up the cd & reading the cover and booklets are all apart of enjoying the experience. I am not criticizing anyone, but is anyone waiting too?

Am I the only person who is actually waiting for this? I don't know, for me the anticipation & excitement of actually opening up the cd & reading the cover and booklets are all apart of enjoying the experience. I am not criticizing anyone, but is anyone waiting too?

I can't blame you! They're worth the wait. :vanish:

I wanted to wait but I was too weak...

I don't really regret listening though :drunk:

I am waiting too !!! I still have nooo idea of what INK, True Love, All your friends, Ghost stories and O part 2 actually soud like ! And the wait is killing me ^^

Okay people I'm doing you a favour here.

Look out for a SUPERMAN on this site and you shall find the new songs, and now stop that pathetic begging lol

:batman:

LOL! I've just found superman :D THANKS!! people, no need to ask PMs, just do like me ;)

LOL! I've just found superman :D THANKS!! people, no need to ask PMs, just do like me ;)

You get all my bat cookies. All of them!

Hahaha I don't wanna listen to it, but still I've found the "hidden" link years ago !!! hahahah

LOOK FOR THE COOKING SUPERMAN

PS: I want some Bat cookies too !!!

:lol:

It's really easy, but people still don't get it :facepalm:

Oh and here are a few leftovers lol:

6812766311_0500721be9_z.jpg