✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

LP7- "A Head Full Of Dreams"

• Replies 18.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Don't know Tour details other than a few set-list permutations for live-shows. But I'm not sure, the permutations I have been told about included only ASFOS from Ghost Stories so I can't tell if its true. There was a BMWW list which is likely to be BMW-Welt and Ghost Story + All Your Friends were written in brackets so I'm guessing we'll see the debut and perhaps only ever performance of one of those.

I heard that Miracles for the most part existed since the Viva era even though it has been mentioned that it was made especially for the movie.

Don't know Tour details other than a few set-list permutations for live-shows. But I'm not sure, the permutations I have been told about included only ASFOS from Ghost Stories so I can't tell if its true. There was a BMWW list which is likely to be BMW-Welt and Ghost Story + All Your Friends were written in brackets so I'm guessing we'll see the debut and perhaps only ever performance of one of those.

I heard that Miracles for the most part existed since the Viva era even though it has been mentioned that it was made especially for the movie.

man if all of this turns out to be the truth you become a saint to me

BooBooBoo, now that you have added more information, it's getting more reliable... But yeah whether it's true or not, it still makes Coldplayers' life more interesting. Exactly what we need during the time when it started to get kind of quiet in here! ;) I'd like to believe your story.

"There is a song that I'm sure Adidas will try to use in their advertisements" - that sounds really interesting!

Most exciting for me is the question if these collaborations just mean that quest's are singing, or are they contributing in some other way?

Is there any specific producer they were working with?

And is it correct then that the tracklist is almost confirmed?

No idea on release date other than it should be 1-2 months into the new year.

Random Acts also could be a working title not the album title. Ghost Stories also had a working title, Alchemy.

Thanks BooBooBoo thats all i wanted to know :) I guess we should be hearing about it soon then :D

I don't think that LP7 will be out until 2016, it would have been 2017 if Coldplay had toured under Ghost Stories, but since they didn't it will probably just be one more year. They need 2015 to finish recording, and if rumors of their Parlophone contract expiring after GS is true, they'll have to sign a new one or go to a different record company (Sony Music would be nice).

I don't think that LP7 will be out until 2016, it would have been 2017 if Coldplay had toured under Ghost Stories, but since they didn't it will probably just be one more year. They need 2015 to finish recording, and if rumors of their Parlophone contract expiring after GS is true, they'll have to sign a new one or go to a different record company (Sony Music would be nice).

They could have possibly been working on this album before Ghost Stories and have a bunch of songs for it already. You may be right about recording, they may need time for that as well as producing.

Wow, if it really is released at the start of 2015, we can wait for it pretty soon. If they really want to release it so soon after "Ghost Stories", there must be some really strong material written... I mean i would be very surpirsed if they released it so soon, they could work on it still and noone is rushing them to release it. They must feel really confident about it.

They could have possibly been working on this album before Ghost Stories and have a bunch of songs for it already. You may be right about recording, they may need time for that as well as producing.

All the interviews seem like they have been working on lp7 before ghost stories, especially if tomorrow is going to be on it. Im pretty sure we will see it in 2015

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No idea on release date other than it should be 1-2 months into the new year.

Random Acts also could be a working title not the album title. Ghost Stories also had a working title, Alchemy.

Any hints about the album stylistically? Will it be more electronically influenced like ASFOS or more rock like their earlier records?