✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

LP7- "A Head Full Of Dreams"

I don't really believe what this user is saying, I think he/she is just trying to wind us up. The fact that Random Acts was a rumoured title even for LP6 massively reduces the credibility of this story (sounds like a rubbish title as well).

The user has said they've seen a track list for the album yet hasn't said what any of the song names are, apart from repeating a few old titles we know. Plus its quite easy to make up some lyrics that are inspired by old ones.

Personally I wouldn't believe what this person is saying and I doubt we will see LP7 until 2016 at least.

Sorry to sound so negative :P

remember the airplane accident, remember

• Replies 18.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So now that we know that we got trolled with Miracles on Sky movies ad I start to wonder... :sneaky:

BooBooBoo why you didn't say anything about Miracles? You really couldn't tell about Miracles because you haven't heard it yet or that you didn't want to give us any information (which seems unlikely because you said some comments about few songs) OR you don't know actually nothing? Come on mate, you can say us ;)

The fact that Random Acts was a rumoured title even for LP6 massively reduces the credibility of this story (sounds like a rubbish title as well).

"Ghost Stories" sounded like a rubbish title as well (to many at least) when it was rumored.

I actually like "Random Acts" as a title - feels very Coldplay, and I think people will come around to it just like I came around to "Ghost Stories".

[smoke is rising from the houses]

I have a feeling that upon seeing Random Acts as the supposed title of LP6, Chris thought "Wow, that sounds amazing! Wish I'd thought of that!" and decided to name LP7 that just to screw with us. If that rumor is true of course. Until we have concrete evidence, your guess is as good as mine.

To be honest I actually quite like the name Random Acts whenever I think of it, it reminds me of Silverchair's Young Modern album cover. That random kinds with a bit of colour for some reason not sure why...

I reckon it would be cool if LP7 will be a completion so bringing in some old limes or similar to them. Maybe even writing sings similar to all the albums. But personally I still think it'll essentially be a MX part 2 sadly...

You can verify my credibility as soon as the BMW-Welt concert. I'm confident they will play AYF/GS.

Sorry, no tour/producer information. My album release date is also an educated guess.

Didn't see Golden Arrow :/. I had really hoped they released a Prospekts March equivalent for MX but that never happened because of how well their live shows went.

OK then, thanks. Sorry for all the questions again by the way. I really hope they do perform AYF and GS, or at least GS. :)