✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

LP7- "A Head Full Of Dreams"

LP7 is titled Random Acts and features a collaboration on almost every track. Phil said that Chris wanted to have a mixed bag of songs much like Sgt. Pepper's and wanted a range of influences. However, only two of the guest artists are well-known. The album release date depends on their record company I have been told. Further, the album includes a Part 2 version of an old Coldplay classic which Chris wanted to 'put right'. The tour from what I know will be their largest yet, not in terms of shows, but in terms of locations.

-Madeon song that is like Viva La Vida with the chord progression of Warning Sing.

-The Rihanna song recorded was dropped unless the tracklist I saw changes.

-I thought I saw Miracles was the last track, but it wasn't 3:56 in length so I am not sure anymore.

-Will's best contribution since Viva!

tumblr_inline_n3thzr6Zrx1rnjag5.gif

Okay?!

I guess I'll just do what I'm always doing in the waiting time before a new album and just don't think about it AT ALL, since we won't know shit anyway until the release day (or leak).

• Replies 18.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It came to my mind that they should release a space ambiented album. Sometimes they have related songs to this topic, so after some references maybe they could do it with a full album. This could be the tracklist:

Big Bang

Black Hole (The song with a color in the title)

Interstellar

Planets

The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

The Milky Way

Great Bear

Spacewalk

The Astronaut

Nebula

Parallel Universe

Big Crunch

Didn't they try this already with X&Y?

'Car Kids' was not in the album list but was on the whiteboard. Tomorrow sounds like an X&Y track.

:O brilliant! sounds promising..!....buuuuut lets not get our hopes up.. :/

Thanks for all the info btw...even if it isn't confirmed..

Any more info/rumours would be great too..! even if its about what they ate for breakfast while recording the tracks..

'Car Kids' was not in the album list but was on the whiteboard. Tomorrow sounds like an X&Y track.

Both songs originated back during the MX sessions. Tomorrow was on the white board for Ghost Stories. So, "in theory" is Tomorrow one of "the tracks off lp7?" And if any of this true, could you name drop some other titles. It would be much appreciated.

^Could be...I honestly am surprised artists are able to keep their material under wraps, especially when they are as high-profile as Coldplay. My only issue with this information is that it almost seems to know too much. If the album was going to be "surprised dropped" in the next few months, which is a bit of a thing right now, then I might believe some of this seeing how the band would have to be recording songs and working heavily in studio etc.