✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

LP7- "A Head Full Of Dreams"

• Replies 18.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

LP7 is titled Random Acts and features a collaboration on almost every track. Phil said that Chris wanted to have a mixed bag of songs much like Sgt. Pepper's and wanted a range of influences. However, only two of the guest artists are well-known. The album release date depends on their record company I have been told. Further, the album includes a Part 2 version of an old Coldplay classic which Chris wanted to 'put right'. The tour from what I know will be their largest yet, not in terms of shows, but in terms of locations.

-Madeon song that is like Viva La Vida with the chord progression of Warning Sing.

-The Rihanna song recorded was dropped unless the tracklist I saw changes.

-I thought I saw Miracles was the last track, but it wasn't 3:56 in length so I am not sure anymore.

-Will's best contribution since Viva!

51516848af9fb.jpg

Seriously though. What are your sources? Any information you can use to back yourself up?

Slight skeptical, especially since "Random Acts" was the supposed title of LP6 not too long ago.

Every Coldplay concert seems to have a few extra melodies thrown in here or there on the end or beginning of a song. I think that Boo Boo Boo is just giving us useless riddles, no offense, but that I only think there is some extra stuff perhaps on the end of Warning Sign or during the clocks interlude maybe (the freaky pysecedelic part they have been doing for awhile) that we could assume are non-released melodies. That is on the 27th, but really, this feels like a Witch Hunt.

Every Coldplay concert seems to have a few extra melodies thrown in here or there on the end or beginning of a song. I think that Boo Boo Boo is just giving us useless riddles, no offense, but that I only think there is some extra stuff perhaps on the end of Warning Sign or during the clocks interlude maybe (the freaky pysecedelic part they have been doing for awhile) that we could assume are non-released melodies. That is on the 27th, but really, this feels like a Witch Hunt.

I believe him, but even if hes wrong at least hes giving us something to talk about and its sorta fun finding stuff like this :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think BooBooBoo is just having fun and leading everyone on. My question is back on one of BooBooBoo's first posts, he/she says that they thought they saw Miracles as the last track on the list but wasn't sure anymore because the track length wasn't 3:56. Just seems odd to me that you would remember a track length over the name of the song. Anyway I hope I am wrong because it definitely sounds like BooBooBoo's statements would make for an interesting album.

A melody from one these songs was played in concert in Montreal more than two years ago..

If you know that kind of detail, then you should have pointed out a video or something. Why are you giving these superficial clues?

And it's even a little weird that you know or could find connections between the songs and some melodies from Montreal 2 years ago. Normal people won't even remember these things....

Unless you are Chris Martin himself and remembered now "oh I played some melodies there, I wrote some really good ones back in Montreal few years ago and I played them, now these are finished songs..."

Maybe BooBooBoo is Chris Martin, or someone...? :D

If you know that kind of detail, then you should have pointed out a video or something. Why are you giving these superficial clues?

And it's even a little weird that you know or could find connections between the songs and some melodies from Montreal 2 years ago. Normal people won't even remember these things....

Unless you are Chris Martin himself and remembered now "oh I played some melodies there, I wrote some really good ones back in Montreal few years ago and I played them, now these are finished songs..."

Maybe BooBooBoo is Chris Martin, or someone...? :D

Maybe they are both ghosts?

I like that as an idea, unlikely, but possible.

hahahaha! I thought so too! this is fun..! and I think that's the point of it eh? whether what Boobooboo (or Chris Martin/Anchorman/Phil/etc. - whoever you want him to be) said is true or not..i'm having a great time in this thread..!

btw, I think he was referring to this video clip from Montreal. Its at the end of Warning Sign, where Chris sings another melody over a chord progression similar in rhythm and feel to warning sign. So either he's tied all these links up neatly and conveniently to propose that one of the new songs is similar to Warning Sign, or it just might be true..!

Nevertheless, I'm glad his comment made me go back to this video and search for it, because whether or not its a new song, what Chris sings at the end is a really nice melody!

That section in the video starts just after around 4:05

[video=youtube;t4-7uJKuEZo]

Its at the end of Warning Sign, where Chris sings another melody over a chord progression similar in rhythm and feel to warning sign.

I think it is the same chord progression as that at the end of Warning Sign, the point where he goes "and I crawl back into your open arms"

Maybe they are both ghosts?

Maybe the song Ghost Story is actually a hint that BooBooBoo and Chris Martin are the same person? Because BooBooBoo is from the UK (I know it's a big place, but still. Chances aren't very high.) and he knows all these small details without giving away the big ones. Not only that, but in Ghost Story, Chris Martin refers to himself as a ghost, and BooBooBoo did just now. BooBooBoo is Chris Martin +1 confirmed.

hahahaha! I thought so too! this is fun..! and I think that's the point of it eh? whether what Boobooboo (or Chris Martin/Anchorman/Phil/etc. - whoever you want him to be) said is true or not..i'm having a great time in this thread..!

btw, I think he was referring to this video clip from Montreal. Its at the end of Warning Sign, where Chris sings another melody over a chord progression similar in rhythm and feel to warning sign. So either he's tied all these links up neatly and conveniently to propose that one of the new songs is similar to Warning Sign, or it just might be true..!

Nevertheless, I'm glad his comment made me go back to this video and search for it, because whether or not its a new song, what Chris sings at the end is a really nice melody!

That section in the video starts just after around 4:05

[video=youtube;t4-7uJKuEZo]

Guys this melody you hear its the same melody that Chris played on his electric guitar back in Glasto 2005, but played on piano, i can tell by ear that its the same

Guys this melody you hear its the same melody that Chris played on his electric guitar back in Glasto 2005, but played on piano, i can tell by ear that its the same

Maybe its tomorrow? :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BooBooBoo said that he thought Miracles was listed as the last track on LP7, but the Oracle says (or at least strongly implies) twice that Miracles is a song written only for a soundtrack, just like Atlas. To say it will be on LP7 doesn't make sense to me.