✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

LP7- "A Head Full Of Dreams"

BooBooBoo said that he thought Miracles was listed as the last track on LP7, but the Oracle says (or at least strongly implies) twice that Miracles is a song written only for a soundtrack, just like Atlas. To say it will be on LP7 doesn't make sense to me.

It's possible that it was (or still is being) considered for inclusion on LP7, just like how Atlas was on an early tracklisting of Ghost Stories.

• Replies 18.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Mr. Boo boo boo's gone invisible again eh? Busy at the Art Exhibition? ;)

I'm not sure we can identify the gender of BooBooBoo at the moment, maybe there even isn't any gender. BooBooBoo could be some form of higher level existence from different dimension.

BooBooBoo appears only when this thread needs a new push to relieve our pain of waiting for the new album.

There could be the BooBooBoo in every Coldplayer, you just need to get in peace with your inner self and it will appear itself to you in a most wonderful way.

Not sure what I tried to say, but it sounded smart for me... :thinking:

I'm not sure we can identify the gender of BooBooBoo at the moment, maybe there even isn't any gender. BooBooBoo could be some form of higher level existence from different dimension.

BooBooBoo appears only when this thread needs a new push to relieve our pain of waiting for the new album.

There could be the BooBooBoo in every Coldplayer, you just need to get in peace with your inner self and it will appear itself to you in a most wonderful way.

Not sure what I tried to say, but it sounded smart for me... :thinking:

Maybe you thought it was you thinking but it was really the Boo Boo Boo inside of you...

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>"I have to think of it as the final thing we're doing..." Chris Martin on forthcoming album 'A Head Full Of Dreams' <a href="https://t.co/bm2NvbKaEk">https://t.co/bm2NvbKaEk</a></p>— BBC Radio 1 (@BBCR1) <a href="https://twitter.com/BBCR1/status/540610473339924480">December 4, 2014</a></blockquote>

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Ok everyone I hate to be a downer in this exciting time, but how much do we buy in about Chris comparing A Head Full of Dreams to the final Harry Potter book???

Not all that much...I think they had a 7 album deal with their record company and this completes that. After this album and tour, they have to get another record deal with the same company or branch out to another. Many other artists say the same "its the end of our journey" when their record deals come to an end. I take it with a grain of salt, as I cant see any record company not signing them to another deal

Don't like it at all!

Hmm.. what to think.. an album title like that from coldplay to me sounds like an album full with more sky full of stars, birds, magic, dreams, paradise, rainbow, you name it, pop songs. And not exactly anything alternative. But it's the 'end of something'. Sooo what happens after that..