✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

LP7- "A Head Full Of Dreams"

• Replies 18.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It's growing on me the more I listen. I may end up replacing some tracks with live version just because I really dislike the production. That's my only complaint really. I'm so ready for them to announce the NA tour.

there was no irish dates :( So no tour for me yet! I don't mind the production really I think it's really clean, better than some tracks on MX

there was no irish dates :( So no tour for me yet! I don't mind the production really I think it's really clean, better than some tracks on MX

Seriously no Irish shows? That's ridiculous. I'm hoping they hit my part of the country before summer ends. I'll be so busy with college I may not be able to make it if it's during the semester.

The album is amazing.

Two words - SECOND HALF.

IDK why but the second half of each of the song is so so good, as in each and every song picks up energy and gets even better after halfway through.

AHFOD has the best whoohoos of the album.

Don't care much for the interludes though.

Kaleidoscope is good but I FOUND MX interludes a tad better, even GS interludes were better.

And Color Spectrum is totally forgettable.

Other than this X Marks The Spot is ok by me. I don't hate it, nor do I love it. As in, I am not gonna be picking up my phone especially to listen to this ever..

Other than these each and every song has so much for me. I am really enjoying the album.

For me , AHFOD is definitely better than GS and on par with MX

Guest diogo_sg
Alright am I the only one obsessed with Everglow? It's so freaking heartbreaking

Nope. I am too. I just can't stop humming it! [emoji7]

Difficult to judge at the first hearing.Most of the songs hit me .I consider myself one of their best albums that have done stylistically hard to find something like.

Sorry for my bad english but i'm italian....Thank you

I like all the songs more with the detailed production than the live versions, it's half the appeal to me in this case.

BTW the torrent HQ versions are STILL not the best quality available because it's transcoded so the final versions are going to sound EVEN BETTER. :dazzled: