✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

LP7- "A Head Full Of Dreams"

• Replies 18.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That's almost impossible, because the liking of a certain song or album depends on the mood of the person criticizing it at the moment. A final verdict is never final, it's temporary.

Nope. I like the athmosphere and the overall sound of it. On the other hand, I don't understand why would Chris write some of those lyrics (the boom-bo-boom-boom thing). C'mon!

yeah i love the sound of X marks the spot but lyrics are pretty weak

Man, you're my brother in taste :dance: Absolutely. X&Y is my favorite and I also prefer the post-X&Y albums! Which one is your second favorite?

:dance:

It's always changing, but it's weird too. Realistically I would put Viva above AROBTTH, but it's far from my favorite era as a whole. All I know is Parachutes is my least-played album. What about you?

To be honest, after my first round, I thought this is by far the worst Coldplay album. I am currently listening for the fourth time and I think it is growing on me. Although I am not excited, as I was for the previous LPs.

Some songs are really bad and you forgot them instantly, but I see a lot of potential for the tour!

To be honest, after my first round, I thought this is by far the worst Coldplay album. I am currently listening for the fourth time and I think it is growing on me. Although I am not excited, as I was for the previous LPs.

Some songs are really bad and you forgot them instantly, but I see a lot of potential for the tour!

I'm out until the album releases... Learnt my lesson from X&Y and MX to some extent... Both these require LOUD volumes and good equipment / bit-rates to fully appreciate the complexity of sound, otherwise they're quite lacklustre and feel like something's missing... So I won't ruin the album by hearing it in sub-standard quality- in Coldplay's case, what people say about reduced quality with non-originals / compressed bit-rates stands true!

Pop music is not bad music. Bad music is bad music.

And calling something 'garbage' or 'crap' is completely legitimate. No need to get insensitive about it. It's not like we said that they are horrible people who deserve to die. And also, if you really like something, no need to get offensive or insecure about it, if you like it, you like it. Even if it's garbage or crap. Like this album. :)

You're not quite tolerant, are you... but well, everyone is free to say whatever they want. My time trying to defend the newplay is gone, there's just some people that can't go through that. And it will be the same until Coldplay split up in a nearly future.

Meanwhile, I will enjoy as the others the newplay just as it is, but respectfully always.

I think the dead silence speaks for itself. There should be a tumbleweed any moment now...

Can you like- not make this place miserable? I mean, you don't like the album, I get it. Stop trying to bring other people down. I'm sorry if I came off as being rude, but it's getting kind of annoying.