✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

LP7- "A Head Full Of Dreams"

• Replies 18.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

If you don't mind me asking, do the complaints about Up&Up seem invalidated now? It seems like the leak was quite low quality after all.

It sounds much improved, sounds much clearer and can hear the production more. I still prefer the live version but its still worth listening to no doubt. You'll enjoy it

• Like 1

Received it a few hours ago from Amazon and heard it now for the first time: worst Coldplay Album. I'm totally disappointed. There are just three songs, which are really amazing: "Everglow", the best song, "Amazing day" and "Up&up" (live version is better). "Hymn of the Weekend" is just as bad as "Princess of China". The bonus track behind "X marks a spot" is amiss (Rap or something like that). The other songs are ok but must grow on me - nothing special.

• Like 1

Andi' date=' post: 5775757, member: 9171"']Received it a few hours ago from Amazon and heard it now for the first time: worst Coldplay Album. I'm totally disappointed. There are just three songs, which are really amazing: "Everglow", the best song, "Amazing day" and "Up&up" (live version is better). "Hymn of the Weekend" is just as bad as "Princess of China". The bonus track behind "X marks a spot" is amiss (Rap or something like that). The other songs are ok but must grow on me - nothing special.

That's how I felt until I listened to it 2 or 3 times. For me it got a lot better. I even like X Marks The Spot I don't even care what people think of me! lol

The official version is noticeably higher quality than wherever that leak came from. A lot more little details than I originally noticed, for one thing. I always thought the vocals in Amazing Day sounded a little odd in the way they were tuned or something, but it sounds much more like normal in this version (impressively close to the live performances).

Up&Up improved a lot. It seems less empty, or rather some of the emptiness in the beginning makes sense now that it feels like the song actually picks up in the second half.

Got up to listen to it at 5.30am from iTunes. I haven't listened to the leak. The album is great! I think both AHFOD and Up&Up would have to be the best opening and closing songs out of all the Coldplay albums. They are just great! Birds is a nice song, and Fun is heaps better than I was expecting, and surprisingly not upbeat. Hymn for the weekend is catchy and will do well in the charts. I really liked every song on the album, even X marks the spot which most people seem to hate. Not sure where to rank the album with the rest as its too early for that.

These songs are all going to sound amazing live, and I can't wait to see Coldplay for the first time next year in Australia!!

Edit: should receive my CD copy today as well

• Like 1

Guest diogo_sg
Oh no! I just read that AHFOD won't be available on Spotify free!!! Only on things where you have to pay to listen

Noooooooooooooooo

What time? [emoji16]

I don't know :(

Even though i got my shipping confirmation yesterday, I just checked, and my CD is still in Bunter, North Carolina. I live in Colorado, so I doubt I will be getting the package tomorrow

Did you pre ordered on the official store?