✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Next tour following lp7 (which may feature rihanna)-new interview

gai

check this interview:

http://fresh1027.cbslocal.com/2014/08/07/chris-martin-talks-coldplays-plans-and-studio-time-with-rihanna/

[video=youtube;HN8Tg_ycwoU]

so another possible rihanna collab in lp7, chris feature in rihanna's album, a new 'idea' coming up soon and then a tour! this interview was more revealing than all interviews he has done recently put together!

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i remember chris saying in a interview in 2011 that even numbered albums writing process would always be peaceful and they would feel great about it from the beginning, with odd numbered albums the opposite, the process of creating the album would be like a nightmare.

i think its no coincidence that (exluding parachutes because its a debut album) every odd numbered albums have a shit feeling addressed to it and are my, and most of the people's, least favourite

stating this, i had great feelings bout LP6 all the time and I'm already starting to feel like shit about LP7

i remember chris saying in a interview in 2011 that even numbered albums writing process would always be peaceful and they would feel great about it from the beginning, with odd numbered albums the opposite, the process of creating the album would be like a nightmare.

i think its no coincidence that (exluding parachutes because its a debut album) every odd numbered albums have a shit feeling addressed to it and are my, and most of the people's, least favourite

stating this, i had great feelings bout LP6 all the time and I'm already starting to feel like shit about LP7

But let's hope this will be the exception. 7 is a lucky number and represents all the good. There are a lot of scientific things surrounding that number, and knowing Coldplay, that would be something appreciated by them and it will have some meaning. Lucky Sevens! *Fingers crossed*

The interviews in one article :)

http://www.coldplaying.com/coldplay-recording-next-project-new-tour/

Well, I hope they link up with Limp Bizkit for old times sake but I think Rihanna is more likely!

I know Chris should do what makes him happy, so why doesn't he do a solo album or duo album with Rihanna?

are you really suggesting this? remember how people reacted when chris' solo ny gig was announced? don't think many will be happy not to mention coldplay themselves. their unity is one of their very attractive qualities.

i for one never liked rihanna collabs myself, but with the last couple of albums it has been clear that coldplay will do what they want. not necessarily what their fans (of their older material) want. and we have to understand that they will be who they want to be and not necessarily what we want them to be.

i hope the next duet has nothing to do with coldplay, like the ones he did with kanye, the flaming lips, jay z, natalie imbruglia, nelly furtado etcetera etcetera

i feel like that everytime there's a duet on their albums its like their integrity is compromised

that's exactly the point. we are music snobs. but chris has said that he doesn't want to be that guy. so what we may think of as 'selling out', he/coldplay may see differently. so i don't think they loose integrity in their eyes.

but would you feel the same way about any duet? what if he dueted with win butler on a coldplay album?

are you really suggesting this? remember how people reacted when chris' solo ny gig was announced? don't think many will be happy not to mention coldplay themselves. their unity is one of their very attractive qualities.

i for one never liked rihanna collabs myself, but with the last couple of albums it has been clear that coldplay will do what they want. not necessarily what their fans (of their older material) want. and we have to understand that they will be who they want to be and not necessarily what we want them to be.

I wasn't really being serious, l_o_l.

*reads thread title* :stunned:

*watches the interview* :curtain:

PANIC ATTACK :uhoh2:

It feels like a bad Déjà Vu...

Exactly :angry:

Curling up in a fetal position with my copy of a rush of blood to the head and shaking violently!

:lol:

Will!!! Will! Where is he?????????? Somebody get Will on the phone & tell him to stop this from happening :bigcry:

Remember all the rumors that followed Chris' dinner with Rihanna. Now I wish the other rumor were true :cry: