✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Next tour following lp7 (which may feature rihanna)-new interview

gai

There were a few articles on the French website lately, mentioning a stadium tour coming in 2015...

I can't speak French, so I just google translated to get a general idea. Is there anyone who would be able to translate the whole thing properly?

http://www.coldplaycorner.com/news-lp7-et-tournee-pour-2015.html

http://www.coldplaycorner.com/news-coldplay-live-nation.html

Edit:

And Italian as well:

http://www.coldplayzone.it/news/un-nuovo-tour-mondiale-in-arrivo-per-il-2015

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There were a few articles on the French website lately, mentioning a stadium tour coming in 2015...

I can't speak French, so I just google translated to get a general idea. Is there anyone who would be able to translate the whole thing properly?

http://www.coldplaycorner.com/news-lp7-et-tournee-pour-2015.html

Heres the first one you wanted translated...

Sunday, September 21, 2014

Coldplay pre-reserve several large stadiums and venues for the 2015 Summer

[Rumor] The group approach to book several major stadiums in Europe including France

In recent weeks, more information coming in from our sources and they clearly reinforce increasingly assuming the output of a current 7th 2015 album .

Indeed, after the two statements of frontman Chris Martin, namely that the group will not be touring for the next two years , we could expect a new album in 2016/2017.

This information casts doubt about a likely upcoming release of a LP7 and a possible tour to promote it.

Nevertheless, we have learned from our sources that the approach via turn management to pre-book several large stadiums and venues throughout Europe, including France for next summer group. For now we do not have a complete list of venues and stadiums, or dates, but the list already has several large stadiums and venues through which passed the Mylo XyloTour (last world tour group to defend the colors of Mylo Xyloto, the fifth album of the band).

This information strongly supports the hypothesis of a LP7 that would, according to our sources, planned for the end of June 2015 or the beginning of the second half.

For now, nothing definitive, but we'll surely find out more in the coming days.

http://www.coldplaycorner.com/news-coldplay-live-nation.html

Heres the 2nd one you wanted translated...

We already spoke yesterday of the group approach to pre-book several large stadiums and venues throughout Europe and the world .

So today several new elements surfaced on the Internet.

In fact, we just learned that the group would be in full negotiations with its legendary promoter Live Nation has already managed tours of Viva la Vida Tour and Mylo XyloTour .

According to our information, the group is negotiating with the global giant for what should be its biggest and most expensive tour since its inception in 1996.

And from the evidence we have received, prices will surely not be affordable for every budget and the reasons are probably new technical innovations brought by Jason Regler, inventor of the famous Xylobands bracelets, with an improved version and special for this tour and a new GPS system to bring fans and help create new friendships in a place where it is usually totally focused on the main attraction, that is to say, the band on stage.

This information once again come to consolidate more and more our previous articles on the upcoming release of a probable LP7 2015 and the current world tour that will likely to promote it.

There were a few articles on the French website lately, mentioning a stadium tour coming in 2015..

Edit:

And Italian as well:

http://www.coldplayzone.it/news/un-nuovo-tour-mondiale-in-arrivo-per-il-2015

And finally the Italian one....

A NEW WORLD TOUR COMING UP FOR 2015

WRITTEN BY COLDPATRIX POSTED IN NEWS READ 7602 TIMES EMAIL 22 SEPTEMBER 2014

They are doing the rounds of the network uncontrolled rumors which takes giant Live Nation already operating on the front of finding potential dates and possible venues for concerts for the next world tour Coldplay, which is rumored to be organized for the summer of 2015 .

What transpires from these rumors is most likely to be a glitzy tour , the most expensive of all the band's career but also the largest in terms of the location of the shows , so much so that they are already in various stages of European option in France , Germany and the United Kingdom (nation which should accommodate at least three appointments), almost certainly in the city have already been visited in the period 2008-2012. All this will, unfortunately, to the detriment of the price of tickets which must be be higher than the Mylo Xylotour . But a 'compensation' of this, there will probably be some trick to be able to take part in the events in a more comprehensive, more exciting and more profound than in the past. In this regard, are being examined possible collaborations with Xylobands (Bright Bracelets), revised and corrected, as well as a system of geolocation fans in approach to the various locations of the shows .

On the Italian front , what we can say is that you are trying to work quietly and under the table in order to bring the Coldplay on the national territory, but it is not easy and unfortunately there is nothing definite, although it would be the intention of a band visit to the massive Italian supporters. Rome wants them strongly, but at the moment confirmations in this regard would seem to be far away. We'll see.

To be sure, the 'earlier' will be given to South America , where Coldplay have promised to return as soon as possible having regard to the cancellation of several planned leg during the last two tours earlier era Ghost Stories (negotiations to bring the band in Paraguay, Argentina and Brazil are already in an advanced stage ). Soon after, it's up to Europe and then finally to the United States .

If Coldplay really come back in 2015 , it will mean that we can expect new music productions. An EP ? A new album ? Who knows. At the moment, the band returned to the studio and is recording something . But it seems really difficult (given the above) you can enjoy a new LP soon. The surprises, however, are not enough.

Small steps, we head into a new era. When (and how will), no one knows for sure: it's all in the making.

Higher prices because of new technology? That's gonna be interesting. Hope it's still affordable for the average fan. Looks like there are a lot of ideas floating around. Although i doubt that everything is true, probably a lot of wishful thinking and could and would in there.

Not sure what to think about this:

https://twitter.com/ColdplayAtlas/status/516283219462090754

Nothing on the official Rock am Ring website...

Supposely its fake... http://festivalisten.de/70947-geruecht-rock-ring-mit-foo-fighters-slipknot-und-coldplay

translated......

It dawned again this time of the year - just before the first set of facts are the festivals on the table. Recently, it has also naturalized in this country at this stage of the info vacuum, which is internationally commonplace: More or less creative fake lineup poster of the big players are paving the way online.

In our case it is a completely blurred photo of a screen to show the first wave band from Rock am Ring.

A total of 15 bands are listed according to their significance, including the supposed headliner Foo Fighters, Slipknot and for the cuddle group Coldplay. Also: Rise Against, Skrillex, Kraftklub, Five Finger Death Punch, Steel Panther, In Flames, KIZ, Trailer Park, Callejon, Hot Cold, You Me At Six and Wovenwar.

Assessment

All 15 names seem not totally unrealistic. Also, do not mix the headliner. Foo Fighters and Slipknot are pretty sure stripes coming summer Europe. And yet I believe quite sure that it is in the present work is a fake / fun. Not because the Foo Fighters almost always signed with FKP Scorpio's Hurricane and Southside. Alone because of the image. Why?

Fuzziness

Why is this picture follows blurred? Brackets we moiré effects of the monitor, you look at a completely blurry picture, which can be deciphered only with difficulty at all. If you as a lineup would see flicker across a screen, you would not be worth a better photo? Blur is the best friend of fakes. They hide their little niggles. This is not different here.

Sponsors

Above all thrones of sponsors block. Here MLK showed itself quite variable. On the banner that welcomed visitors to the PK in Mendig , flaunts an excepted Beck's logo. Rock-on-ring.com other hand uses one which deposited with a black box variant. Both versions have in common is the distinctive key pictogram of Beck's. The alleged Bandleak this element is completely missing.

Moreover, the Seat logo does not really seem to sit centered between the other two logos. The Seat icon is oversized compared to the logo text. For use by the MLK Seat-S is in line with the lettering.

Social Networks

Bottom right disturbs the block with social links the eye. The three networks of the leaks are four over on the Mendig banner. But it is not only the numerical difference: the graphical arrangement affects the leak simply unprofessional.

I dont know where I should put this but thanks to Wisna who mentioned this earlier.

Anyway, I dont read or speak German. If any of you can translate this whole thing. I'm lazy to do a google translate at the moment :P

http://www.ticketbande.eu/konzert-tickets-rock-pop/coldplay/

Is this true?

WHAT

WHATWHATWHAT

O___O

This website doesn't say anything about the upcoming tour, just stuff about their latest album.

And you can't buy anything :wacko:

I dont know where I should put this but thanks to Wisna who mentioned this earlier.

Anyway, I dont read or speak German. If any of you can translate this whole thing. I'm lazy to do a google translate at the moment :P

http://www.ticketbande.eu/konzert-tickets-rock-pop/coldplay/

Is this true?

It says:

"After three years of silence Coldplay have published a new album. The men around Chris Martin returned with their new album Ghost Stories on Mai 19th. All fans and everyone familiar with the band now hope for and expect a new Coldplay tour. You can now register here with us, free of charge and nonbinding, to get the latest news about Coldplay tickets or a Coldplay tour."

So it doesn't say anything about an upcoming tour, it's just some kind of newsletter which is supposed to inform you in case there is any news of a tour or tickets.

It seems unlikely to me they will play 10 shows in germany in may. Probably just a clever way for the website to get you to register and give them your mail address etc.

That's right.

"Ticketbande" is a reseller of tickets with inflated prices.

I think these dates are all wrong.