✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Ghost Stories Live 2014 out 24 November

mayurshikotra

Could someone post the backside of the blu-ray box? Just curious if there's video information/specs on the back. Still waiting for mine from Amazon, says 12/2 is the day! It looks like an international-region free release?

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Looks like somebody...

ran out of Ink

*badum-tsk*

<a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/Coldplay?src=hash">#Coldplay</a> <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/GhostStoriesLive2014?src=hash">#GhostStoriesLive2014</a> <a href="http://t.co/STWWemRmDj">pic.twitter.com/STWWemRmDj</a></p>— Nathan (@HurtsLikeNathan) <a href="https://twitter.com/HurtsLikeNathan/status/537642873261662208">November 26, 2014</a></blockquote>

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Hey, could someone tell me which stores in the US are selling the DVD (apart from the coldplay website that is. I just want to check all the options before buying.)? I've got a friend in America who's coming down to India soon and he said he could pick it up for me.

Hey, could someone tell me which stores in the US are selling the DVD (apart from the coldplay website that is. I just want to check all the options before buying.)? I've got a friend in America who's coming down to India soon and he said he could pick it up for me.

From what I have seen, the only store that's selling it is Best Buy. I have been looking everywhere for it, and besides ordering it off Amazon, the only other option is Best Buy. It doesn't come out til Tuesday though.

From what I have seen, the only store that's selling it is Best Buy. I have been looking everywhere for it, and besides ordering it off Amazon, the only other option is Best Buy. It doesn't come out til Tuesday though.

oh alright..thanks!

You can buy it from Target also. It's advertised for $12 online, but in store it was $16 when I bought it. In California that is.

Any new YouTube videos coming soon Kyle? I'm learning piano and I find your tutorials fantastic. Thanks for taking the time to make them.

You can buy it from Target also. It's advertised for $12 online, but in store it was $16 when I bought it. In California that is.

Any new YouTube videos coming soon Kyle? I'm learning piano and I find your tutorials fantastic. Thanks for taking the time to make them.

Your right, I was thinking of the blu ray version, my bad. :facepalm: And I just posted Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas a few days ago :)

I feel rather disappointed that Coldplay saw fit to remove Clocks, Viva la Vida and Paradise from the set. Why would they do that? If it was the full set, I would have snapped the bluray up in an instant, but I won't bother with this stripped down version, I'll stick with the Sky broadcast instead, it's far superior.

I feel rather disappointed that Coldplay saw fit to remove Clocks, Viva la Vida and Paradise from the set. Why would they do that? If it was the full set, I would have snapped the bluray up in an instant, but I won't bother with this stripped down version, I'll stick with the Sky broadcast instead, it's far superior.

Well I was surprised they took it out, like I'm glad it's not in the middle of the film but I thought it would be a bonus feature or something

The I can't find the blu ray for sale anywhere in the United States. It isn't listed on target, best buy, Barnes and noble, etc and if it is, its online only and "back ordered" is any other American having an issue finding the blu ray?

cK

The I can't find the blu ray for sale anywhere in the United States. It isn't listed on target, best buy, Barnes and noble, etc and if it is, its online only and "back ordered" is any other American having an issue finding the blu ray?

cK

Yeah I have been having the hardest time finding it. I ordered it from the official Coldplay Store and then called Live Nation and they said it was back ordered and then I checked this past Tuesday on Amazon and Best Buy to order it and they said it was backordered as well. I have seen some region free ones on ebay but they are going to take a couple weeks to get here. I'm personally going to just wait until it becomes available and then order it but for now I do have the DVD.

I ordered it on Amazon a few weeks ago as a preorder (for 24 bucks!). It finally shipped this week and should be here tomorrow. It currently says they'll have more stock on the 7th. Grab it while you can! http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00OIWHHLG/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

EDIT: Hmmm, it's currently listed as the UK edition but it didn't say that earlier this week. And it says region free lower on the page. I hope that's accurate.

I don't know if anyone noticed this, but I think the Blu-ray being sold on Amazon.com is the same as the one being sold on the UK Amazon website. The ASIN code number (Amazon's identification system) is the same for both items. You can buy on Amazon.co.uk and there's an option to pay in US dollars so you don't have to pay any fees to your bank for currency conversion. Even with international shipping it only comes to $23.90 compared to $31.79 + shipping from the US website. I've ordered Region free Blu-rays before from the UK Amazon site and it's just as easy as getting it from regular Amazon other than the extra few days for shipping. I think I might end up doing this, but can someone confirm that the product from Amazon UK is region free? It doesn't say on the product details.

I just received my copy of the blu ray. It's definitely the UK version since it's not using the US rating system, but the box does say it's for regions A B and C, which would mean it's region free. I haven't popped it in yet, but since it's printed on the case, then I would say it's safe.

Hi Pete, how are you? Glad to see you posting. I got an email today about the blu ray being shipped so I guess they all went out togethe

Hey, Christa! I'm doing pretty good. Yeah, I haven't been posting much lately but I have been visiting the forums a couple times a week, haha.