✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Ghost Stories Live 2014 out 24 November

mayurshikotra

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Question: has anyone actually gotten their hands on a copy of the DVD/CD? I've only seen CD/DVD or Bluray/CD. If so, where did you find it, 'cause i'm still looking around for a copy.

Hmm I don't know what you mean - is there a difference between DVD/CD and CD/DVD? In any case I have a version in a DVD case with a DVD and a CD in it.

Hmm I don't know what you mean - is there a difference between DVD/CD and CD/DVD? In any case I have a version in a DVD case with a DVD and a CD in it.

The only diff is the case it comes in. DVD/CD means it comes in a DVD case whereas CD/DVD comes in a CD case. Both versions have both the DVD and CD in it.

I don't have a bluray player so I don't know about them, but I believe the Bluray/CD only comes in Bluray.

Edit: I believe the DVD/CD costs more too iirc

Ok - I definitely have the DVD case, I ordered it via Amazon and teh price was normal. I can post a pic tomorrow if you need it.

Nah, I will try amazon. Weird, I legit looked there and ebay and other places but couldnt confirm whether it was the one I was looking for.

Thanks so much DT!

edit: ahhh, I did see it before. I didn't get this one 'cause it only works in European region :(

http://www.amazon.com/Ghost-Stories-Live-2014-Europe/dp/B00OIWHI7E/ref=sr_1_2?s=movies-tv&ie=UTF8&qid=1419718095&sr=1-2&keywords=ghost+stories+2014+coldplay

edit2: wow, it appears DVD/CD is only for european region. I went to the official Coldplay store (with currency as USD) and couldn't even find the DVD/CD. But when I switched to Euros, the item showed up....

Thanks for the sympathies lol, but I went ahead with the CD/DVD version.

For those curious, I was searching for the DVD/CD because the previous DVDs available I have bought in the DVD/CD option. I just wanted to keep the consistency.

Got mine for Christmas and I watched the extended Magic video. I really loved the isolated piano that plays near the start, has anyone recorded it? I think it would be great for an intro or an outro for a remix! Would love if someone could record it and send it on to me.... Ghost Story vid was good nice performance vid, the Oceans live take was nice also!

Well, just about finished listening to the cd now and I gotta say...that was terrible. Perhaps it's because they didn't tour much but the quality of the songs just aren't there. With the stupid audience clapping in multiple songs, Chris flubbing the lyrics to oceans (has he done it correctly at all this era?) and Chris just not hitting his stride in a lot of the songs. I guess instrumentally the others were pretty on point. But past that iunno, I was sitting on the fence about even getting this release but I might have made the wrong decision, with the NBC special being downloadable long ago already.

For all German Coldplayers, German tv channel 3sat is going to broadcast Ghost Stories Live 2014 (gig from LA) at 31 of December at 7.20 - 8.15 pm. So, if anyone would like to watch it, don't miss it :ghoststories: :D

http://www.3sat.de/programm/?viewlong=viewlong&d=20141231&dayID=ClnDaN31&cx=95

Wow, that's great news, thanks for the information! Now I can finally record my own HD / Blu-ray version of the full concert including the non-Ghost-Stories songs :dance:

• 2 weeks later...