✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Where should Coldplay visit for their next world tour?

Sparky

I would love it if they play MSG. Even though it's a bit of a pain to get there for me, I would for sure try to go. Wells Fargo would be great ... I saw them there on VLV and MX tours (well it was Wachovia Center in 2008) so it'd be cool to keep the tradition going. I loved the stadiums but I'd like to see them in at least one arena this tour cycle. I wouldn't mind driving up to Toronto or Boston, I haven't been on a road trip in too long. Do we have any idea what time roughly they might be back in the US/Canada? Spring? Late winter? Later?

Oh yes, I remember when Wells Fargo Center was the Wachovia. Good times...

Likely they'll be in Canada late spring/summer like during the MX tour. Chris made it sound like Canada is getting its own leg, but we'll have to wait and see.

oh, well, i was born and raised in NY, a couple of hours north from the city, but currently i live in Philly - i've been here for about fours years now because of school :D it's funny, because i've seen Coldplay in Massachussettes, New Jersey, and now Pennsylvania, but never in my home state.

people who live in NYC definitely tend to have that always-on-the-go attitude that ends up becoming rudeness a lot of the time. my favorite thing is walking around and being able to tell who those people are by the way they cross the streets without waiting for the lights to actually change :P

They never play in NYC anymore :(

Metlife doesn't count even if it was #ColdplayNewYork.

At least they played at the Beacon Theater in 2014 for Ghost Stories.

• Like 1

Agree !

Some smaller arenas in Europe would be cool :)

I don't really know of many in Europe because smaller arenas would be considered hockey arenas, and I don't think there are as many in Europe as there are in the US/Canada.

The Mohegan Sun Arena here in the US was easily the smallest venue of the entire MX tour, Europe included, not including promo shows. It would be nice if they had an arena with a similar size in Europe. I really do hope they play in Europe (Paris specifically) because I went to the UK for a Wembley show and one of the Manchester shows back in June and it was my first time seeing Coldplay outside of North America.

I've never been to Paris before, so if they play in Paris, not only will I be seeing Coldplay again, but I'll be visiting a new city and a new country!

• Like 1

YES!!!! Better be I will be happy if it is!! :D

Yes Chris definitely confirmed it in Buffalo. I had a periscope link but the broadcast expired. I do have a reddit link from someone who was at that show. [MEDIA=reddit]path=%2Fr%2FColdplay%2Fcomments%2F4vqgz6%2F[/MEDIA]

Mobile Link: https://reddit.com/r/Coldplay/comments/4vqgz6/coldplay_touring_canada_in_summer_2017/

I don't really know of many in Europe because smaller arenas would be considered hockey arenas, and I don't think there are as many in Europe as there are in the US/Canada.

The Mohegan Sun Arena here in the US was easily the smallest venue of the entire MX tour, Europe included, not including promo shows. It would be nice if they had an arena with a similar size in Europe. I really do hope they play in Europe (Paris specifically) because I went to the UK for a Wembley show and one of the Manchester shows back in June and it was my first time seeing Coldplay outside of North America.

I've never been to Paris before, so if they play in Paris, not only will I be seeing Coldplay again, but I'll be visiting a new city and a new country!

I am pretty sure that Coldplay will come to Paris, they have always played there ! Last year it was not possible because of the European Soccer Cup. Paris is a lovely city, to me it is the most beautiful city in the world, it's always worth a visit ! I hope you will enjoy it !

Do you think they will consider arenas with ca. 15.000 seats, or is that too small for them ? If they would come to Mannheim SAP Arena, I would go again because it is close to home. If they visit farther away in Germany, I'm not sure I could go...

• Like 1

I think it would be awesome if they came back to Colorado and played a special show at Red Rocks! They havent gone to Red Rocks since the AROBTTH tour I belive.

Ah yeah I'd do that in a heartbeat. Saw The National there this year; epic venue. Would be amazing to see Coldplay there.

• Like 1

I'm not with this band for this long, do they announce tour dates in bits? Like, are other countries added?

Sent from my A0001 using Coldplaying mobile app

Yes, they usually announce in terms of legs. They just teased the second European leg (so it's unlikely they would add more European countries), but surely they will tease the second North American/Canadian tour leg soon too.

• Like 1