✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Where should Coldplay visit for their next world tour?

Sparky

It's been a while since the band came to South East Asia, but they've never been to Malaysia. So I'd REALLY APPRECIATE IT IF COLDPLAY FINALLY CAME TO MALAYSIA. I mean really, it won't just make my day. It'll be the best day in my entire life. So yeah, hope you kindly consider my request, Phil :) Thanksss.

BANGKOK THAILAND!!!! :D

I really hope coldplay come back here!!! They haven't been here since 2003 and it might be my only chance to see them live. It would be an amazing day if they did come here!!! :D So please, come to Bangkok, Thailand!!!!

I think they should visit two places: Venezuela and Indonesia. Venezuela, 'cause that's the place I come from :D and Indonesia 'cause I've seen there are tons of fans there and they deserve a visit.

I'm going to second this! :D

PARAGUAY!! PLEASE!

We've been waiting so long to get the chance to see them! They have been so close (argetina, brasil)and it's so sad that they haven't been here, don't even once! And by the MX era, when Will and Johnny on an interview said that they want to know new places so paraguay (and others two countries that thay have never been) should be prepared for them, I almost died for the emotion! But then, they canceled all the south American tour! (I really cried, even tho they finally didn't include paraguay, but I planned to go to Buenos Aires to see them) So please, I'm begging you! Let Phil know that we love them and to have them here would mean the world for us!

Hey Sparky!

If you would, please ask the guys to come to Washington, DC. They played there a while ago but I think they need to come back- Their US venues have always been in places like New York and it's not exactly nice for me to have to fly up there to see em. I know, I sound selfish, but it would mean so much to me. There's actually a young boy who's a fan of Coldplay and a family friend of mine's son. He's been dying to see them in person for so long; I want to be able to get him tickets to a DC concert for his birthday.

Thanks,

KingOfTheCarKids

Please come to Phoenix Arizona!!! You guys mean so much to me, you guys are my life. I've never seen you guys live before. Your concerts are always so far from where I live and it sucks watching peoples videos and pictures of them having the time of their lives at your concert. I want the same experience. I want to sing along with you guys live and after the concert not be able to talk because I was singing and screaming. My sister and I have been waiting for you guys to come here so please come to Phoenix Arizona and make our wish come true.:) :heart:

ITALY!!! They don't come here often enough, and it's been since 2009 that they've only set a single Italian date for each tour.

It's not enough!!! The number of fans keeps increasing dramatically and it's been getting harder and harder to find tickets... In 2012 I (just like many other Italians) had to go to Nice (France) by bus to have a chance to see them, because Turin was already sold-out 10 minutes after the sales began.

Please Coldplay, you've got to plan AT LEAST 2 DATES: add to the usual one in the north at least another in the centre or south; for instance, it's been ages since you played in Rome (you would fill the Olympic Stadium so effortlessly!), but you could as well play in Naples, or return to Bologna, or... Why not, Pescara, my town :D We have a nice stadium and an airport too. Anyway... Come wherever you want, just not for a single gig only!