✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Where should Coldplay visit for their next world tour?

Sparky

COLOMBIA: ❤️

Please please please come to COLOMBIA ❤️ it is a really beautiful country and you have only come one time. It would be the best thing ever to have you here again! I'm sure you'll love the people ❤️ it will also be amazing if you could bring a little bit of Mylo Xyloto but please Come here ❤️ you guys are the best band ever. I've been expecting for you since 2012 I think it's time for you to get here again ❤️ love you.

Sheffield, UK! It's been 7 years since they came to my hometown. I work at the football stadium Bramall Lane (capacity for concerts around 40,000) in the city centre and they have stressed to me that they are very much interested in hosting concerts again at the 'oldest professional football stadium in the world.' Bruce Springsteen just one world star to name to have played at the stadium.

If Phil is reading this, I have contacts at Bramall Lane (stadium manager, managing director etc...). Don't hesitate to get in touch with Sparky or Mike if you're interested and they can relay to me; if you're interested I can definitely make this happen! A long shot but if you never try you'll never know ;)

bramall_lane_panoramic_2.jpg

Chile!!!

The only and last time they came was back in 2007 and a lot of people like me couldn't go to see them because the place was really small and the tickets were too expensive! Actually when Chris found out about the price, he was shocked and he gave free tickets to the fans out of the hotel! Please come back!! We hadn't experience Viva, MX nor GS tour :( please tell them to come! They are really people here, actually they were the 2014 most popular band listened on Spotify in Chile!

Doesnt coldplay love Australia? well if they go to sydney again or adelaide i know how to get there im from perth its a 3 hour flight i was going to do it for mx but didnt want to go alone im very dedicated and have seen two concerts

even got a tatt and wrote to debs laugh if u want but i believe they have changed and saved my life

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Chris-Martin-For-Freedom-Of-Exeter-Award/321267341368960

The admins of the Chris Martin For Freedom of Exeter Award are based in Exeter, Reading, Sheffield, Glasgow, Paris & Los Angeles so it would be really nice if they were all part of the tour, thank you very much Phil for reading, you're a very nice man. :-D

Please suggest also if you agree thank you! #awardchris @awardchris

Sparky, would you please suggest Egypt to phil ? There's a big fanbase here ! It would mean the world to us !

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

It's about time to go to places Coldplay have never been to

There is a huge fandom here in Egypt more than u can imagine

SO PLZ PLZ PLZ PLLLLLLLZZZZZZZZZZZ COME TO EGYPT

It would be great to come to Mexico, but now visit other cities, not only Mexico City, Monterrey and Guadalajara, there are other cities that could receive them, and would be just as wonderful, could be Leon Guanajuato: P ...

I Love you so much !!!:viva::mx::ghoststories::x&y::arobtth:;)

Well, hope I'm not asking the impossible. I suggest my town, ZARAGOZA, beautiful place to welcome COLDPLAY. The venue would be Romareda Stadium, it's the place where great singers such as Michael Jackson and Bruce Springsteen have featured time ago. Please, Phil, consider this option, you'll not regret. I love Coldplay and seeing them live is my huge dream!