✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Where should Coldplay visit for their next world tour?

Sparky

Hong Kong Please!!

There are a lot of Coldplay Fans in HK and threads discussing Coldplay can always been found in HK's most popular forum.

We missed Coldplay since last time they visit HK(Viva la Vida Tour 2009)and we can't wait to see them again!!

Please consider visit HK again for the next World Tour!

Hello, i am new here, please dont be too hard on me, i just want to share my feelings.

I am Indonesian. So far, i never heard Coldplay touring Southeast Asia, please correct me if i'm wrong. It's a thing to touring all over Europe and Latin, those are big lands and beautiful, but Southeast Asia are developing countries, there are rich people but mostly poor. And to be honest, you would be surprised if you know how many coldplayers in Indonesia. We might be a small country, most of the rest of the world has never even heard of Indonesia, but you know we are dying to have them here. And it was very sad when couple years ago there was a rumour that said Coldplay would never go to Indonesia because there are a lot of child under age workers, and it was oppposite of what foundation they are standing for. It broke our hearts, so many times Indonesian people tried to seek their attention, you have no idea how many times our national tvs had Coldplay's special program, even the hashtags #IndonesiaWantsColdplay. So wouldnt that be nice to come to encourage us as a developing country and help us being a stronger unit by your music and your presence instead of not coming because it is against your idealism of your foundation? So if Phil see this, and I hope you will forward this to him :'), on behalf of all Indonesian Coldplayers, would you mind at least to consider to come to Indonesia despite our situation? Help us through our difficult time by having a concert here? You're an angel, and you will be surprised if you see how much Indonesian Coldplayers love you guys :)

I mean no offence here, just thinking of sharing my feeling from the corner of my room, from a small beatiful country. I'm sorry for writing so long, and thank you to all Coldplayers in the world. Love :')

MALAYSIA! Because they've never been here.

Coldplay has stopped in Singapore a couple of times. I managed to go once (for the X&Y tour) but it was really expensive because of the currency exchange. I wanted to go again (for the Viva La Vida tour) but missed the ticket sales by 10 mins! Was sold out by the time I got online. Their next album, no tour to Asia. So sad ): Please come to Malaysia or at least a neighbouring Asian country again. Pleasseeeee

MALAYSIA.BECAUSE COLDPLAY HAS BEEN TOURING ALL OVER EUROPE AND AMERICA THUS FAR AND HAS NEVER DONE AN ASIAN TOUR. MALAYSIA HAS MANY MANY COLDPLAY FANS ,MYSELF AS A HUGE FAN INCLUDED. I HAVE BEEN. WAITING FOR. U GUYS SINCE FOREVER. IT WILL BE A GOOD EXPERIENCE FOR THE BAND TO DISCOVER THEAMAZING NESS OF ASIA AND TO TOUR IN SOMEPLACE FRESH N EXCITING! PLEASE PLEASE ANNOUNCE AN ASIAN TOUR AND COME TO MALAYSIAAAAAA!!!

Latinamerica, the cancelled on us and when doing it they said "we’ll definitely have your corner of the world at the front of our minds when the time comes to do it all again" ... So, basically they promised it and we have waited (well I've seen them in US, but not here, with my friends), they should even start the tour here! Mexico, Argentina, Brasil and Chile at least.

Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada. It seems they only ever go to Montreal and Toronto, but what about the East Coast? They were here for the Juno Awards in 2007 (I think that's when it was). Surely it wasn't that bad of an experience and they'd come back?