✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Where should Coldplay visit for their next world tour?

Sparky

Doesnt coldplay love Australia? well if they go to sydney again or adelaide i know how to get there im from perth its a 3 hour flight i was going to do it for mx but didnt want to go alone im very dedicated and have seen two concerts

even got a tatt and wrote to debs laugh if u want but i believe they have changed and saved my life

we nearly share the same story ^^

I don't want to burst your bubbles, but you guys know there are plenty of reasons why bands don't play in places like Egypt, Mongolia or fucking Zimbabwe for that matter.

this thread was depressing enough before reading your comment :lol:

I get what you mean, though. It is sad to admit. The band is universally popular, but they will only tour where the fans can pay enough money to support the tour.

Please come to Manila :chris::jonny::guy::will:

YES! PLEASE COME TO MANILA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) The boys have never been there and I am very certain that they would love the city with its flourishing pot of cultures and traditions and with the immeasurable warmth and hospitality of the Filipinos. Endowed us the one-of-a-kind chance that we've been longing for! Please please please! ^_^

I don't want to burst your bubbles, but you guys know there are plenty of reasons why bands don't play in places like Egypt, Mongolia or fucking Zimbabwe for that matter.

Do you mean safety wise?

Do you mean safety wise?

In ways of safety, infrastructure, average income of the population. Basically all the demographics. Why do you think they perform a lot in Germany? Excellent roads, everything's organized neatly and most people can easily buy a €70 ticket.

In ways of safety, infrastructure, average income of the population. Basically all the demographics. Why do you think they perform a lot in Germany? Excellent roads, everything's organized neatly and most people can easily buy a €70 ticket.

ahhhh, the sad truth :( They have to play at places that will surely get them the revenue they expect. Imagine if they announce a concert somewhere in the world, then had to cancel it because there were not enough tickets sold because of their high prices :( that would be tragic & the ticket prices can not get any lower or else they will be losing money. Btw, it won't be 70 euros, it will be like 200 euros or even more if converted to the local currencies you will be talking about 3000 or the like..

what can a fan do? it is too late to love some other affordable band, eh

P.S. I also think that the band has already planned & scheduled his upcoming tour. I think they plan these things way before they announce them, so this thread is totally pointless :wacky:

Just sayin.........

From MSN Travel http://www.msn.com/en-us/travel/tripideas/10-best-outdoor-music-venues-in-the-us/ss-BBiCHKE?ocid=iehp#image=6

10 Best Outdoor Music Venues in the U.S.

6 of 10 © Nikon at Jones Beach Theater

9127142231_ebb28611a1_z.jpg

Nikon at Jones Beach Theater

Where: Wantagh, New York

After Hurricane Sandy hit New York in 2012, the Nikon at Jones Beach Theater suffered extensive flooding and structural damage. Fortunately, it reopened in less than a year and has since hosted a bevy of notable performers, including Ke$ha, the Rascal Flatts, and Pitbull. When the venue first opened in 1952, it hosted a number of theatrical productions and in later years transformed into a concert hot spot. The theater sits along the Zachs Bay in Long Island and holds 15,000 people.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...